Booked a Crown loft and am thoroughly confused about what we get on our cruise

Hi all.  I'm a regular Princess and Celebrity cruiser, and I booked a Crown Loft Suite on Symphony of the Seas for next month.  I've been reading the Royal board, and I'm very confused about what we get with this particular suite - I know we don't get a genie, but what do we get and not get - ie what kind of lounge access, what drinks do we get (I know we get 4 vouchers for our Diamond Status via X, but do we get access to a lounge for that?), etc etc.  Will I be contacted by anyone prior to sailing (we're about 3 and a half weeks out)?

Any clarifications would be very much appreciated.

There is a suite lounge where during happy hour you get unlimited mixed drinks. Also from 11 to 11 pm you get wine and beer in the lounge. The 4 drinks are separate and can be used anywhere anytime from any bar. 

The concierge should contact you about a week out. Have you already booked shows? They can help with that and scheduling ck meals. Or pay restaurants. Did you buy a dining pkg? There are seats set aside for you in shows but you still need to be booked. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff. 

1 hour ago, abbydancer said:

Hi all.  I'm a regular Princess and Celebrity cruiser, and I booked a Crown Loft Suite on Symphony of the Seas for next month.  I've been reading the Royal board, and I'm very confused about what we get with this particular suite - I know we don't get a genie, but what do we get and not get - ie what kind of lounge access, what drinks do we get (I know we get 4 vouchers for our Diamond Status via X, but do we get access to a lounge for that?), etc etc.  Will I be contacted by anyone prior to sailing (we're about 3 and a half weeks out)?

Any clarifications would be very much appreciated.

SKY

• Concierge Service
  • All Day Access to Coastal Kitchen*
  • All Day Access to Gold and Silver Dining** for guests onboard Spectrum of the Seas®
  • Specialty Bottled Water (upon arrival)
  • VOOM, The Fastest Internet at Sea  
  • Flexible Arrival Boarding & Priority Departure
  • Priority Dining Reservations
  • Reserved seating section in select entertainment venues (reservations required)
  • Suite Lounge Access (complimentary hors d’oeuvres and cocktails each evening)
  • Access to Suite Sun Deck. Sky guests onboard Spectrum of the Seas® have access to The Balcony
  • Royal Caribbean Plush Bathrobes for Use Onboard
  • Luxury Pillow Top Mattress
  • Luxury Bathroom Amenities
  • Lavazza Espresso Coffee Machine

* Reservations are required for dinner at Coastal Kitchen (upon availability). Beverages are not included.
** Both Gold Dining and Silver Dining have specific opening hours for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Reservations are not required for Silver dining. For Gold dining, reservations are required.
 VOOM Surf + Stream package is not included for Sky Junior Suites on select ships***.  
*** VOOM Surf + Stream package is not available for Sky Junior Suites sailing on Allure of the Seas®, Anthem of the Seas®, Harmony of the Seas®, Oasis of the Seas®, Odyssey of the Seas®, Ovation of the Seas®, Quantum of the Seas®, Symphony of the Seas® and Wonder of the Seas®. Sky Junior Suites sailing on Icon of the Seas®, Spectrum of the Seas® and Utopia of the Seas® have this benefit included.
-Complimentary gratuities are not included for Sky guests. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, firefly333 said:

There is a suite lounge where during happy hour you get unlimited mixed drinks. Also from 11 to 11 pm you get wine and beer in the lounge. The 4 drinks are separate and can be used anywhere anytime from any bar. 

The concierge should contact you about a week out. Have you already booked shows? They can help with that and scheduling ck meals. Or pay restaurants. Did you buy a dining pkg? There are seats set aside for you in shows but you still need to be booked. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff. 

Thank you.   The information on the website as above lacks details.   This was very helpful.  

We love the crown loft suites! Have stayed in them twice on Symphony. They are on the 17th deck, right around the corner from Coastal Kitchen and the Suite Lounge, this is a great perk! You have a coffee maker in the suite, i personally don't like the coffee, so it's great to be able to walk over and get coffee in the lounge in the morning!

We really enjoy dining in Coastal Kitchen, so when we have a suite and have access to it we eat most of our meals there and maybe one or two meals in specialty restaurants. We seldom go in the main dining room or Windjammer (buffet).

The suite concierge will contact you about a week before your cruise to ask about making reservations for you. We always give him/her our preferences for specialty restaurants and shows, they will make reservations for you. Then, once you board you can tweak those reservations if you want to (just go talk to the concierge and they can move things around).

• Like 1

I have a question about "beverages not included" in Coastal Kitchen.

Since the CK is right next door to the Suite Lounge, do  you have to bring your drink with you from there, or go there if you want a refill?  

11 minutes ago, mafig said:

Since the CK is right next door to the Suite Lounge, do  you have to bring your drink with you from there, or go there if you want a refill?  

Unless you have a drink pkg or free vouchers as OP if you want a mixed drink, it's not included. They are free in the suite lounge from 5 to 8 but not in ck. If you carry one into dinner you wouldnt be the first.

54 minutes ago, mafig said:

The suite lounge and CK are basically one big room with CK on one side and SL on the other. Drinks are free at both locations during happy hour. 
Your waiter in CK will bring your drinks. 

Edited by HicksRA
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

The suite lounge and CK are basically one big room with CK on one side and SL on the other. Drinks are free at both locations during happy hour. 

That's what I was hoping for....thanks!

3 hours ago, HicksRA said:

Since apparently wine and beer are free all day, if we it after happy hour, and just want wine, can we get the lounge wine free from the servers, or do we walk over and get it ourselves?  Or am I missing something?

32 minutes ago, abbydancer said:

Since apparently wine and beer are free all day, if we it after happy hour, and just want wine, can we get the lounge wine free from the servers, or do we walk over and get it ourselves?  Or am I missing something?

Our server who latched onto us day one would ask us if we wanted wine with meals at coastal kitchen

and if the bartender was busy he would pour it himself . He was the best ! 🙂

4 hours ago, HicksRA said:

When you say "drinks", do you mean wine and beer, or cocktails also?