On Rotterdam

Niagarawine

Pinnacle grill this evening and we have met some lovely people on the ship. The Dutch Cafe is a bit winner with lattes and cappuccino. Went to the thermal suite this morning and highly recommend it . I feel like a new woman . Met some people trying Holland for the first time and they were impressed with the ship. They had many sailings on other lines.

• Like 6

Room service is very good. I can recommend the roast beef panini and the chocolate cake isn’t bad either. Had room service breakfast and they brought double orders of everything. Dh managed to go through it all. Had bacon eggs sausages yoghurt and excellent coffee.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, iflyrc5 said:

We are boarding Jan 14 for 42 days - looking forward to your postings.  Is the Starlink wifi active and how is the speed and connection?

I was on last week and can confirm that Starlink was active and speeds were very good. 

• Like 3

Good afternoon we went to the Pinnacle last evening and I was a bit disappointed. The crab cakes were delicious but the rest of the meal as meh. I ordered lamb chops and didn’t care for them. The baked potato was grey. Bread was hard and my husband had the scallops and enjoyed them. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, CruisingAndDiving said:

Quick question for those on Rotterdam right now.  Would anyone be able to check the duty free shop to see if they carry Glen Deveron 16 year old scotch for purchase?   I am hoping to bring a bottle home with me in 3 weeks!

We sailed on the Rotterdam in July and found the scotch selection to be the best anywhere on the high seas! I particularly enjoyed the Dalwhinnie 15 year single malt. However I did have a host of other fine scotch including McCallan Terra which was excellent but very pricey. See you at the half moon bar!