Cunard 2026 Itineraries Preview

bluemarble

I got through straight away at 1 . Booked 2 for QM managed to get single cabins on Deck 3 so pleased with that I will have had 3 birthdays by the December one so scary to see the age it has me down for. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Trying to book single occupancy on the Queen Anne doesn't look possible, is anyone else experiencing this problem?  Have tried multiple cruise options and I can book, but when I click o confirm I get one of two messages:

"Sorry, we are unable to process your booking at the moment."

"Payment has failed due to package unavailability."

But i've tried again a number of hours later and the cabins are still available.

It is like Cunard are blocking solo passengers on the QA.

Applied when I tried Ocean View and Balcony cabins, so it affects different grades.

Disappointed and slightly angry to be honest. 

Edited by richard_london
To add comment about having tried different grades, with the same problem.

7 minutes ago, richard_london said:

Trying to book single occupancy on the Queen Anne doesn't look possible, is anyone else experiencing this problem?  Have tried multiple cruise options and I can book, but when I click o confirm I get one of two messages:

But i've tried again a number of hours later and the cabins are still available.

I booked one today for 2026 and it was fine   and have a booking for this July as a solo in a balcony 

Just now, gumshoe958 said:

I had no problem booking an inside cabin on Queen Anne for solo occupancy for the 4 night Rotterdam short break on 25 Nov ‘26.

I tried that cruise with ocean view and balcony but couldn't book those. Interesting you were able to book an inside.  Thank you for the information.  I will be calling them tomorrow.

26 minutes ago, richard_london said:

May I ask which cruise it was and what grade of cabin you booked, if you don't mind sharing publicly?

No Q A was Med in July in Standard Balcony and Q A December 2026 to 7 nights Hamburg in obscured balcony 

Just now, Winifred 22 said:

No Q A was Med in July in Standard Balcony and Q A December 2026 to 7 nights Hamburg in obscured balcony 

Okay, thank you for sharing too.  I will have to find out tomorrow what is going I on, not sure why I am affected this way. I appreciate the information.

Just now, richard_london said:

Okay, thank you for sharing too.  I will have to find out tomorrow what is going I on, not sure why I am affected this way. I appreciate the information.

Have you tried using a different device? Always worth a try.

3 minutes ago, gumshoe958 said:

Have you tried using a different device? Always worth a try.

Hi, yes I tried with different browsers on the computer and also on my phone to no avail.  Never had this ever before and I'm platinum in CWC.  Very strange.  Thanks for the advice.

2 hours ago, richard_london said:

Applied when I tried Ocean View and Balcony cabins, so it affects different grades.

I've just managed to book solo occupancy on two QA 14 night voyages in 2026.

I tried a dummy booking for Queen Anne's first cruises for this year and next.  A premium Ocean View said something along the lines of "insufficient occupancy for this grade" as a solo traveler.   Interesting it's still doing similar with today's new wave of cruises.

My initial disgruntled thoughts were that if I was prepared to pay for whatever I wanted, they should be accepting the booking regardless.

• Like 1

I was on the phone with my agent at 12.50. She tried getting on system early. The cruise we wanted to book was showing all the P2 cabins waitlisted. When bookings opened there were no Princess grill cabins available at all on their system so she rang Cunard. How can cabins be waitlisted before cruise even goes on sale? Cunard couldn’t or wouldn’t explain. Whilst she was on the phone, I was also trying to find availability. Nothing, nada. No cruise for us then. I can only surmise that other cruise agencies had some sort of block hold on the Princess grill cabins. A pretty disappointing experience. 

Just now, Bedruthen said:

I was on the phone with my agent at 12.50. She tried getting on system early. The cruise we wanted to book was showing all the P2 cabins waitlisted. When bookings opened there were no Princess grill cabins available at all on their system so she rang Cunard. How can cabins be waitlisted before cruise even goes on sale? Cunard couldn’t or wouldn’t explain. Whilst she was on the phone, I was also trying to find availability. Nothing, nada. No cruise for us then. I can only surmise that other cruise agencies had some sort of block hold on the Princess grill cabins. A pretty disappointing experience. 

I had a similar chat experience with a Cunard rep on the phone yesterday. 'No, all waitlisted'...she agreed to put me on the waitlist. I have since booked something else once they went live. Someone on here recently explained that they 'refuse' (my terminology) to put certain cabins on sale for certain legs of what is also being sold as longer voyages so they can try to sell them on the longer voyages first. I tested that theory out yesterday and found there was availability in the cabin grades I was looking at (PG, QG, BC) on other voyages which incorporated the one I was interested in. So it's just their stock management system. The cabins hadn't already been sold when you and I were looking earlier. They will release them eventually if not already sold on the longer segments.

22 minutes ago, showingdiva said:

I tried a dummy booking for Queen Anne's first cruises for this year and next.  A premium Ocean View said something along the lines of "insufficient occupancy for this grade" as a solo traveler.   Interesting it's still doing similar with today's new wave of cruises.

My initial disgruntled thoughts were that if I was prepared to pay for whatever I wanted, they should be accepting the booking regardless.

Was it a 3/4 berth cabin perhaps that they only want booked out to a 3/4 person booking ? 

As @LittleFish1976 has discovered, if there are overlapping itineraries Cunard only allocate cabins to one of those. In our case they generally allocate all or most of the grade we want to two 7 day itineraries while we want to book that grade for the combined 14 day trip.

When my agent told me none of that grade were being allocated I sent an email to Cunard who sent a sympathetic but non committal response. My agent then spent some time persuading them and our first choice was available when bookings opened today.

The cabin concerned suits us but doesn't appear to have any particular attractions for others. There are a reasonable number of them in the grade but they weren't planning to allocate any of them to our itinerary. Seems bizarre to me.

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, D&N said:

As @LittleFish1976 has discovered, if there are overlapping itineraries Cunard only allocate cabins to one of those. In our case they generally allocate all or most of the grade we want to two 7 day itineraries while we want to book that grade for the combined 14 day trip.

When my agent told me none of that grade were being allocated I sent an email to Cunard who sent a sympathetic but non committal response. My agent then spent some time persuading them and our first choice was available when bookings opened today.

The cabin concerned suits us but doesn't appear to have any particular attractions for others. There are a reasonable number of them in the grade but they weren't planning to allocate any of them to our itinerary. Seems bizarre to me.

This is probably it. The Princess grills were available in a limited quantity (1 cabin!) on the 14 night cruise but none on the 21 day combined. I’m pretty disappointed as it would have been our first grills experience and, if we had enjoyed it, would probably have upgraded in the future. Instead we are just feeling really cheated by Cunard.

Edited by Bedruthen

1 hour ago, LittleFish1976 said:

I had a similar chat experience with a Cunard rep on the phone yesterday. 'No, all waitlisted'...she agreed to put me on the waitlist. I have since booked something else once they went live. Someone on here recently explained that they 'refuse' (my terminology) to put certain cabins on sale for certain legs of what is also being sold as longer voyages so they can try to sell them on the longer voyages first. I tested that theory out yesterday and found there was availability in the cabin grades I was looking at (PG, QG, BC) on other voyages which incorporated the one I was interested in. So it's just their stock management system. The cabins hadn't already been sold when you and I were looking earlier. They will release them eventually if not already sold on the longer segments.

Except it was the longer 21 day segment that we wanted to book. The cruise was then divided in to a 7 and 14 day. 

3 minutes ago, Bedruthen said:

Except it was the longer 21 day segment that we wanted to book. The cruise was then divided in to a 7 and 14 day. 

How very frustrating and annoying. Let me know if you'd like someone in a different geographical region to check and see what's on offer here - it may be different.

Queen Mary 2 - Sydney to Hong Kong 2026 booked.  

Kind of weird that I booked at the future sales desk on board the Queen Elizabeth and it seemed as though most of the cabins were booked even though it was the first day the cruise was available (actually the day before, when it was only available to World Club members). I couldn't get a cabin where I wanted even though it's not a particularly popular location (Deck 11 forward). 

Posted (edited)

I just noticed I'm in Sydney overnight on my embarkation day.. A bit annoying, paying for an extra day to just sit in port. Had anyone else had this before? I've had it on disembarkation before (actually last month in Sydney) but I've never seen an embarkation day on the day before it sails.

Edited by Jim_P