Museli

Nattyg1723

It’s definitely in the LIdo.  Rotterdam this October, Koningsdam in Dec-Jan/23 and Oosterdam in October/23.  

I don’t know about the MDR but I’m pretty sure it was on the menu in the PG on the O so should be in the MDR.  My sister had it a couple of times.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, kazu said:

It’s definitely in the LIdo.  Rotterdam this October, Koningsdam in Dec-Jan/23 and Oosterdam in October/23.  

I don’t know about the MDR but I’m pretty sure it was on the menu in the PG on the O so should be in the MDR.  My sister had it a couple of times.

33 minutes ago, borasue said:

Just got off the Nieuw Statendam this morning (14 days).  It was available every morning in the Lido.  

22 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

On Rotterdam now. It's here 

So glad it's still around! 

2 minutes ago, Lakesregion said:

Following along on a number of food items, I find it interesting that HAL seems to take popular items from the MDR menus and provide them in the Lido instead. Almost like they are encouraging more use of the buffet and less use of the MDR.

Hold on. You are able to order the muesli in MDR. Anything in Lido we can request for breakfast in MDR. Currently on Rotterdam for 51 days. Servers are happy to accommodate us daily.

• Like 1

My husband loves the muesli so much.  I got the recipe for it. It's posted on one of the HAL blogs.  I make it without the honey because we found it too sweet, and he's diabetic.  If I want honey I just add a bit to my bowl.

• Like 1

Is it me, or is the muesli from In Room Dining a little better than that in the Lido? I can’t quite figure out why, perhaps it’s the consistency (I think the room service muesli is thicker, while the Lido might have more liquid)?

Edited by syesmar
  • Like 1