LIVE * Bliss * 12/31/23-1/7/24 * New Year’s Haven-light Cruise

HBCcruiser

8 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

They are working on the tire now. The plan is to Uber her back there and have her drive the car back here. They are not open on Sunday and she has to be back early Monday morning after the cruise. Never simple is it? 

Sorry, but I'm confused here.

She will Uber to Palm Springs in 9 days from now and then drive back to the coast?

10 minutes ago, cruiser2015 said:

Sorry, but I'm confused here.

She will Uber to Palm Springs in 9 days from now and then drive back to the coast?

No she has to get her car today if she wants to not miss school on Monday. She can’t miss class. 

On 12/29/2023 at 11:10 AM, HBCcruiser said:

my favorite shore thing will be in Ensenada. Ensenada you inquire? That h3ll hole? Yup! Many Napa wineries are opening up boutique wineries 40 minutes outside of Ensenada in Valle del Guadalupe. We have booked private transportation to take us to our favorites.

You know about the jewel in the rough! We attended my niece's wedding at Hacienda Guadelupe. Wedding lasted until 2:00 am, then left the next morning at 10:00 am for a 14-hour wine and bar tour.

I found out I was getting way too old for that sht. 😆

• Haha 6

On 12/29/2023 at 12:10 PM, HBCcruiser said:

.... Frida also has infused tequila tasting. Yum!

Looking forward to hearing about this. When we were in Cozumel for Thanksgiving we ended up bringing home a bottle of coffee and mango tequila. I'm convinced there's no liquor in them, but haven't been brave enough to keep drinking long enough to find out for sure. Tequila is not so friendly on the following morning.

On 12/29/2023 at 1:00 PM, HBCcruiser said:

Sailaway shirts:

IMG_4629.thumb.jpeg.54033961a1221feb83c5945975a5e5ed.jpeg

Love it! Not sure what I would do in the case that a particular person fit more than one shirt... maybe multiple ones for different days. Can't wait to see 16 people as twinsies.

• Haha 3

Today was a fun and relaxing day. After the brunch some went on a bike ride others tagged ducks or finished packing. Yes, some of us enjoy hiding ducks for the fun of it, especially after a few cocktails! 🤪

We ended up eating pizza and drinking wine and beer for dinner. The DD made it back safe and sound. Thank goodness! The car is fixed. 🥳🥳. Our plan is for the girls and I to take an early Uber to the port. My DH will pick up the Bro and GF and drive to the port due to them having earlier flights on Sunday. Hoping for an early boarding time. 🤞🤞

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

Today was a fun and relaxing day. After the brunch some went on a bike ride others tagged ducks or finished packing. Yes, some of us enjoy hiding ducks for the fun of it, especially after a few cocktails! 🤪

We ended up eating pizza and drinking wine and beer for dinner. The DD made it back safe and sound. Thank goodness! The car is fixed. 🥳🥳. Our plan is for the girls and I to take an early Uber to the port. My DH will pick up the Bro and GF and drive to the port due to them having earlier flights on Sunday. Hoping for an early boarding time. 🤞🤞

Great news that all of the crew are now together, safe and sound.

Happy New Year and Happy Cruising!       🌞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, maggieq said:

@HBCcruiser  thanks for doing this live review.  Was the viva an option when the virgin cruise was canceled out of SJ? 

It was but the prices were much higher and I’m sure Vibe would have been sold out. They cancelled the Brilliant Lady right after final payment was due (of course) which was a few months ago. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HBCcruiser said:

Is anyone else getting this weird “Are you human” puzzle to complete before posting here? Twice now I’ve had to put a dot at the end of the car path puzzle before posting.  So weird. 

Yes…I just answered your question about embarkation deck…which is 7.  I guess that post will show up eventually.  Have a great cruise!

• Thanks 1