LIVE * Bliss * 12/31/23-1/7/24 * New Year’s Haven-light Cruise

HBCcruiser

I wonder if it's something with being on a phone vs regular computer? That's bizarre though - and will get old very quickly. I think you usually get the unlimited wifi, so maybe when you're connected on the ship it will remember you better? Otherwise I sense this will be a short live review...

• Like 1

Yes, my first and only time traveling out of LA was a nightmare. @oteixeira had it worse though, he and his wife were standing outside in the rain for 1-2 hours. I was at least still on our transfer bus staring at them warm and dry. 

And despite what the idiots in the FB groups say, no, you cannot 'just show up' whenever you want because you're Haven. We were all Haven and still waiting for several hours in the rain before being allowed inside to the special Haven check-in line.

Hopefully you'll be onboard with a cocktail in hand shortly. Pour one out for our friend, and enjoy something slushy for me!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Chicken Noodle soup, Wedge salad and Philly Cheesesteak for this 🐀.  And keep the cheap Prosecco coming.  You're killing me my friend. 💀

It’s not it’s Pommery champagne. 

Edited by HBCcruiser

11 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

It’s not it’s Pommery champagne. 

Same thing. 🤣

disclaimer: that was a joke.  Actually, I don't no nothin' about that stuff (and I can prove it!).  I just drink what DD orders and am fine with it.  Oddly, I have to order my own bourbons (but generally not at lunch).😎

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Same thing. 🤣

disclaimer: that was a joke.  Actually, I don't no nothin' about that stuff (and I can prove it!).  I just drink what DD orders and am fine with it.  Oddly, I have to order my own bourbons (but generally not at lunch).😎

Blasphemy!  Pommery couldn’t be further from that cheap sparkling undrinkable swill🤮

I get rid of mine ASAP. Don’t even want to see the bottle!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, purpleally said:

Blasphemy!  Pommery couldn’t be further from that cheap sparkling undrinkable swill🤮

I get rid of mine ASAP. Don’t even want to see the bottle!

It’s Ok. The good stuff is in my bag. I switched to Silverado cab. Now at Vibe getting ready for an espresso martini. The ship is super crowded. Once cabins open it should open up. 

IMG_4850.jpeg

• Like 4