LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

2 hours ago, KmomChicago said:

The first meal I get after every cruise is physically painful as I am always gobsmacked that they require me to HAND THEM MONEY in exchange for it!

I’m like that when I go to the grocery store for the first time. All the food I have to buy that I had just eaten FREE for a week! 😣🙄

• Haha 9

Thanks for a great live review. I need you to tell

me what kind of vitamins you take every morning! Week ago today I was getting off Venezia. DS and DIL flying to FLL tonight for Liberty of the Seas. 3/25 can’t get here soon enough! Y’all have a safe trip home-Jamman and Patti-dress warmly. It’s freezing here in NJ! Happy cruising to you all. Let me know if there’s another Tribe Cruise planned so I can sign up! 👍🥂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This was another fun trip. Thanks for all you do to make it an enjoyable read. Can’t wait for your thoughts of your next adventure since our wonderful TA has us on the same itinerary 2 weeks after. Basketball season can’t end soon enough. It’s been a struggle. 😂

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Crusin Karen said:

Thanks for a great live review. I need you to tell

me what kind of vitamins you take every morning! Week ago today I was getting off Venezia. DS and DIL flying to FLL tonight for Liberty of the Seas. 3/25 can’t get here soon enough! Y’all have a safe trip home-Jamman and Patti-dress warmly. It’s freezing here in NJ! Happy cruising to you all. Let me know if there’s another Tribe Cruise planned so I can sign up! 👍🥂

We were on Venezia the same time! 

• Like 2

Thanks Megan for another great review. Me and my liver strive to be just like you on a cruise 😁 But the closes I can get is 11 drinks. Can't wait to read about your next cruise.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Is that a lobster roll? If so, do you have to pay for it or is it free?

It's from the Seafood Shack and yes, they charge you for it... not really worth it in my opinion, I prefer the lobster rolls with butter, not mayo.

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

It's from the Seafood Shack and yes, they charge you for it... not really worth it in my opinion, I prefer the lobster rolls with butter, not mayo.

Thanks. Someone that also sails on Royal has said that some of the food is better on Carnival.  Didn’t know if this was include in the cruise price.