Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

Looks like we're ordering from a place called Urban Wings... Bone in chicken wings and fried green tomatoes incoming. One of the flavors offered is called Hotlanta, so I gotta try that, and probably mix it up with the Korea town flavor.

Screenshot_20240112-103156.png

• Like 13

27 minutes ago, fyree39 said:

Where does one find all these memes? Old people want to know. Well, this old person does. Here, have a cookie instead of a meme. 

IMG_2279.jpeg

giphy.gif

Edited by canes20
  • Like 2
  • Haha 14

On 1/10/2024 at 3:49 PM, sid_9169 said:

Dueling reviews comin' in HOT!... It's like dueling pianos but much more fun!

Screenshot_20240110-154652.png

Thank goodness i'm on this cruise!  i could NEVER keep up with all these live reviews!!!

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

Getting close to lunch time now, and hopefully a nice smooth rest of the day... We do have a couple of projects to work on but that'll help make the time go by. Next stop: margarita town, that is if it's not raining too bad when I get off work. If I can't make it to the store for limes, I guess that it'll just be more straight tequila tonight.

Screenshot_20231031-155212.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

These two customers who've literally been here EVERY DAY this entire calendar year just showed up yet again, just in time to mess up our lunch break. I might end up getting fired today...

SERENITY NOW!!!...

• Like 9
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, blarko said:

Omg I used to drink shots of this all the time. The thought of it now makes me have that feeling of 🤮

1 hour ago, fyree39 said:

And why I don't drink Southern Comfort. Not since that fateful New Year's Eve of 1974. 

I drank 1/3 of the free mojito at the beginning of the Bacardi tour somewhere around 2010. About five minutes into the tour, I had to make a wild dash to an exit door. My companion didn’t see me leave. I just sat outside with a couple of security guys on their break and waited for somebody to find me. My stomach clenches at the sight of a mojito to this day. 

Going back to San Juan and taking the Bacardi tour again next week.  I hope I have the willpower to skip that free drink if is something other than a mojito. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

About 45 minutes later than usual we finally got to stop and eat lunch. Soggy fried green tomatoes that'd been steaming while we were out there helping these customers for the ninth time this year. Two different flavors of wings, and I guess that I'm going to be having whatever's left for dinner... 

PXL_20240112_173525537.thumb.jpg.1a4c063c3682d29cfe0e65b1bb5ce481.jpg

PXL_20240112_173507553.thumb.jpg.becb9d4e4cd38057e11ee50531d31131.jpg

PXL_20240112_173501098.jpg

• Like 19