Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

53 minutes ago, Etta1213 said:

I would buy a book of photos from  your trips, including Brickell photos. I LOVE the Brickell photos.

The books I want to write aren't going to be picture type books, but real reading type books... You can still buy one though, if you want. I just have to write them still...

• Like 18
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, mlshum said:

Agreed 100% on the biscuits....not your brain, which seems quite sharp.  I don't like those biscuits much either.

Of all the sumptuous cruise food options available:  Biscuits are not a top choice!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

The books I want to write aren't going to be picture type books, but real reading type books... You can still buy one though, if you want. I just have to write them still...

Details. Minor details...

• Like 2
  • Haha 17

Just been chillin' like a villain here in the room waiting for the champagne to get cold... Once I pop the top, I've gotta drink the whole thing down in about an hour or it's lose it's bubbles without a stopper...

• Like 8
  • Haha 5

47 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Put me down to buy the series….could you include my BOB story somehow? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 13

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Here's the mask from San Juan yesterday... It's really fragile, and why I went through so much trouble to find that box...

PXL_20240118_202054493.thumb.jpg.1efe3348024a27ad127181d300d86420.jpg

PXL_20240118_202102087.thumb.jpg.e1e042f3a45d428907b0f60ac0b7fe54.jpg

PXL_20240118_202108136.jpg

I LOVE that!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Here's the mask from San Juan yesterday... It's really fragile, and why I went through so much trouble to find that box...

PXL_20240118_202054493.thumb.jpg.1efe3348024a27ad127181d300d86420.jpg

PXL_20240118_202102087.thumb.jpg.e1e042f3a45d428907b0f60ac0b7fe54.jpg

PXL_20240118_202108136.jpg

That is awesome looking. What does the one you picked up today look like?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Just been chillin' like a villain here in the room waiting for the champagne to get cold... Once I pop the top, I've gotta drink the whole thing down in about an hour or it's lose it's bubbles without a stopper...

We have a champagne stopper that’s permanently in our luggage just for that reason.

• Like 7

I went down to deck 8 to watch sail away from St Thomas... No phone. No pictures. No "review", just real vacation time... I plan on doing a lot more of that going forward this week. At a certain point in life you just have to savor the little things... At a certain point after that, you realize that the little things are the big things... 

Trying to figure out what I'm going to do for dinner now. I'm thinking possibly Guy's BBQ, since I haven't even walked through there yet... We'll see...

• Like 29

12 minutes ago, Kanyon71 said:

That is awesome looking. What does the one you picked up today look like?

You'll have to wait until I get home to see that one, it's wrapped up in newspaper... Stay tuned...

• Like 12

48 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Do you think you can do that 🧐

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

You'll have to wait until I get home to see that one, it's wrapped up in newspaper... Stay tuned...

Have you thought of putting the masks in your suitcase and your dirty clothes in the box?  That way the mask have a hard shell to protect them?

• Like 7

8 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Hopefully with the news that I'm not going to be doing this anymore doesn't lead you to believe that I'm in any way denigrating the Cruise Critic brand or website... They've been GREAT in allowing me to post my daily screed for years now. Honestly, I never had any plans whatsoever to be a "travel writer"... In fact, my mom has been telling me for years that that's "what I should be doing with my life"... (She doesn't even know that I do this at all...)

For the longest time, I've been in search of a greater purpose for my life, and spinning my wheels here just isn't getting me to wherever THAT is... I'd like to write real books making real money, rather than try and entertain what amounts to 318 people... I've got at least three books that I want to write and probably "self publish" since I have no "connections" in"the business"... 

I don't even know where I was even going with all that, but I DO want all y'all to know I appreciate EVERY SINGLE ONE of you here reading today as well as in the past. If I do ever write my"magnum opus" hopefully y'all will read it as well...

You know I would put money on your big boss having any connections you may need.

• Like 2