Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

We're loading up the car and we'll be heading south shortly. Our first destination is Kingsland Georgia. We're heading to the fun! Can't wait to have that first drink with you sid! 😃

• Like 40

Just now, Jamman54 said:

We're loading up the car and we'll be heading south shortly. Our first destination is Kingsland Georgia. We're heading to the fun! Can't wait to have that first drink with you sid! 😃

I know that area well... Have a safe drive down...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, princess76021 said:

How do you get on the list?  Hopefully I'm there already!! 😇😇

Who else would bring the button?

Hugs from Texas

@princess76021 you're number 34 on the list.  I've kept a list for Sid for his past several cruises of posters so he can thank them at the end.  

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Safe travels you two!!

hugs from Texas

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

We've been getting seriously pounded in here all day, juggling several customers at one time... Then, our VIP customer showed up complete with a secret service detail in tow. I had already put my leftover chicken in the toaster oven, but wasn't able to get a bite before showing some of our biggest and most expensive rugs. Luckily, we found one that was perfect and they bought it on sight, without even asking for the price. The big boss is going to be pretty happy about that.

We finally caught a break, and I heated up my chicken again for the second time...

I promise a serious upgrade in the food p0rn department as the week progresses...

PXL_20240110_171738448.jpg

Inside Tribe Joke: Well at least you don't have to sneak outside to your truck at 3:30 to grab your nuts like poor Saint Gregg

• Like 1
  • Haha 24

12 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I got all but the very first one from just a glance... Top left was a tough one...

Screenshot_20240110-203332~2.png

First one is Frank Sinatra himself!  I've seen many of his younger pictures in my mom's book!!

hugs from Texas

• Like 5

I just want to say that I love your reviews and I just don’t know why. Something about the way you share your journey is super compelling. I know you talk about being at the end of your current career. Have you considered a utube travel channel or whatever other sites folks use to make money? I think you would be successful with it. Very few folks on this site have been able to develop their own following but you’ve done it. A tribe? I salute you. Have confidence and shine. ❤️

‘I’m looking forward to following your trip. Thank you for sharing.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

WOW, thanks for all the positive responses throughout the day today!... I'm really hoping this cruise goes on to eclipse all the ones before it combined!... I really appreciate all of your participation in this wild ride we find ourselves upon, and I promise to thank every single one of you personally (**"by username) at the conclusion... It's only because of all you loyal readers that make this all worthwhile at all... Hopefully I can keep you all engaged throughout the coming days...

• Like 42