Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

2 hours ago, Greenpea2 said:

I only know mine and the phone number that I grew up with at the family home. I don't even know my husband's number!

I got lucky, husband's last number is just one off from my number lol.

• Like 4

Following along. I don't have the time or patience to follow multiple but I will try to keep up with yours at least. Have a great cruise and keep healthy. Do whatever brings you joy, even if it means ditching the Tribe and the rest of us vicarious followers. Glad you've put the last cruise behind you and here's hoping this one is everything that one wasn't. 

• Like 7

Looking forward to your cruise. Go for the colonoscopy... had my first in my late 30's and I'm still here 40 years later because of it and keeping up every 3 years (hopefully you won't have to go so often).  Enjoy the cruise. You're doing good.         

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jimbri said:

Looking forward to your cruise. Go for the colonoscopy... had my first in my late 30's and I'm still here 40 years later because of it and keeping up every 3 years (hopefully you won't have to go so often).  Enjoy the cruise. You're doing good.         

Pretty sure he'll be going often😆

• Like 1

Sorry for the brief delay: I decided to just have dinner and drinks without the distraction of playing with my phone other than taking a couple of pictures... Lots of crazy stuff going on down there...

But going back to dinner at Taqueria Del Sol, I had the special taco and "seafood special" as well, which are both part of the every week rotating menu specials... 

PXL_20240110_223415560.jpg

• Like 18

The taco didn't look like the greatest thing in the World, but it was... Crispy and crunchy on the outside with a great sauce. But, the star of the show was the seafood special. Perfectly cooked fish on top of a bed of spinach with a cream sauce with fried onion straws on top... 

PXL_20240110_230031271.thumb.jpg.c93f1c89b17fd6e975b9a067a50e6d58.jpg

PXL_20240110_230036062.jpg

• Like 26