Need help identifying Central Park balcony Oasis

Hi all,

Can you help me identify this larger sized Central Park Balcony? Supposed to be 10197 on Oasis of the Seas.

image.png.a3618dda66fbce8de0bca71fcd3a0e37.png

The filename says 2JXL but I can't find anything about it. Going by the furniture it can't be one of the newer Oasis class?

Thanks guys!

image.png

Same site also has it as:

Allure 12593

Oasis 10617

Oasis 12235

Allure 12179

And a bunch of others.

Looks like the CP balconies are either 2J or 1J... image.png.616f889ba3f6871a1294bc4bede746db.png

Edited by S.A.M.J.R.
  • Like 1

The double balconies are “29”’s. XX229 on the port side and XX629 on the starboard side.  They are the balconies immediately aft of the living wall.  On some of the newer ships they have put an interior room next door but since there is no balcony on those, it doesn’t  mess with the double balcony.

We stay in those rooms a lot.  They’re great.  The only ones I wouldn’t recommend are the ones on deck 14, which are directly beneath the pool deck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Hi all,

Can you help me identify this larger sized Central Park Balcony? Supposed to be 10197 on Oasis of the Seas.

image.png.a3618dda66fbce8de0bca71fcd3a0e37.png

The filename says 2JXL but I can't find anything about it. Going by the furniture it can't be one of the newer Oasis class?

Thanks guys!

That is one of the 4 accessible Central Park balcony staterooms.  Every other CP Balcony stateroom is the same standard size.  Royal even uses the wrong pictures on their website for many cabin categories and those deck plan sites just copy Royals incorrect images.

image.thumb.png.957847dac089b3d11e703a86a748da5c.png

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Thanks all! And just now I noticed the small ramp up to the balcony. :classic_smile:

There’s a new popular trend with people to book handicap cabins that aren’t handicapped and it’s extremely irritating.  People that aren’t in a wheelchair or some other pervasive injury should not be in these cabins.   I have had eight neck and back surgeries and need the handicapped bathroom.   I cannot go on the cruise if these rooms aren’t available.    currently I am on the world cruise and there are five other handicap rooms on the ship that are occupied by Chinese people with no problems   they simply think it’s some kind of thing to book the extra room, even though there’s nothing wrong with them   anyway there’s two other people on my hallway that are in wheelchairs that are in regular cabins because they’re just wasn’t any available due to these idiots   one of the guys is in a room directly above me and is the Chinese group leader about 40 years old perfect health, but yet easily has one of the best handicapped rooms on the ship    I personally find this abhorrent and disgusting

Edited by ericfromri

We liked deck 9 in Central park- very cost effective and you get a big picture with a nice seating area.  Cabin slightly longer as it doesn't have a balcony.  Always a good deal- or deck 10 with a small balcony- do not book a cabin under the pool deck, too noisy.  The handicapped rooms aren't as comfortable for those not in a wheelchair- we got one, not by choice, but as a guarantee- the bathroom was suited for a wheel chair and missing the regular shower, sink and storage.    So people in "perfect" health are sometimes put in these cabins if they aren't booked under a guarantee and you cannot change the cabin.

Edited by Cruise a holic
  • Like 2