Have any of you seen ducks hidden on the ships?

jrmende63

2 minutes ago, Bell Boy said:

Another American import 🤦‍♂️  as this is the 'Cunard board' Thank Goodness it's not usually the norm .   

Thank you. I was hoping this was the case.

• Like 1

I love finding a ‘duck’!!  Adds to a little fun during the day wandering around!  Some are so creative!!

Hope to find some on our next journey!

Edited by BellaAnna

1 minute ago, BellaAnna said:

I love finding a ‘duck’!!  Adds to a little fun during the day wandering around!  Some are so creative!!

Hope to find some on our next journey!

Well let's hope that we are not on the same cruise!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If folk want to search for ducks, go ahead but not having looked, I wouldn't have a clue if there are any ducks onboard.

Personally, I like mine  served crispy, with pancakes. plum sauce, cucumber sticks and shredded spring onion. 🙂

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Victoria2 said:

If folk want to search for ducks, go ahead but not having looked, I wouldn't have a clue if there are any ducks onboard.

Personally, I like mine  served crispy, with pancakes. plum sauce, cucumber sticks and shredded spring onion. 🙂

I used to adore it flamed à l’orange, but now we find it too much to finish between us. Still the spectacle and aroma when other diners have it is most enjoyable.

24 minutes ago, Victoria2 said:

That actually sounds really good! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bell Boy said:

Oh that's mean,  at least ' Throw em Overboard'  after all they can swim.  😉

Take it as being the ducks and the “leavers”.  Excellent idea…..

• Like 1

Definitely the wrong CC board to bring up ducks. I don’t believe the decor or atmosphere on Cunard needs to be altered by duck hide-and-seek.  Finding Homer Simpson on QM2 already checks the box for a quirky game. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NE John said:

Definitely the wrong CC board to bring up ducks. I don’t believe the decor or atmosphere on Cunard needs to be altered by duck hide-and-seek.  Finding Homer Simpson on QM2 already checks the box for a quirky game. 

Did you read my post?? I  DO NOT like the Ducks. If I can’t ask Cunardners here in the Cunard forum, then where? 
You guys on this forum are so helpful. I have learned so much here.

I have a group where a spammer got into it and put let’s Duck the ship. Spammer is removed. I wanted to make sure I was telling the right thing to the people in my group. 

4 minutes ago, jrmende63 said:

Did you read my post?? I  DO NOT like the Ducks. If I can’t ask Cunardners here in the Cunard forum, then where? 
You guys on this forum are so helpful. I have learned so much here.

I have a group where a spammer got into it and put let’s Duck the ship. Spammer is removed. I wanted to make sure I was telling the right thing to the people in my group. 

I did and we are in the same boat. I was referring to another comment. 

Edited by NE John
  • Thanks 1