Lobster on Formal Night

Hi,

Can kids also get the lobster tail on Formal Night without paying extra?

What age is the kids menu for?

Where can I find more information about the kids club for 12 years old, does it have the video game setup the same as the younger group on Harmony of the Seas?

And where can I find an activity guide for the kids club?

Thanks

So our previous cruises the kids were allowed to order off of either menu and were allowed to have shrimp cocktail nightly, lamb, and the lobster tail on nights it was part of the menu.

As for the kids club on Harmony, I do not know but I would think so.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, coolio111 said:

Hi,

Can kids also get the lobster tail on Formal Night without paying extra?

What age is the kids menu for?

Where can I find more information about the kids club for 12 years old, does it have the video game setup the same as the younger group on Harmony of the Seas?

And where can I find an activity guide for the kids club?

Thanks

No age limit for kids menu, my wife orders the hot fudge Sunday from the kids menu many times in MDR. No age limit for MDR meals for anyone.

• Like 1

Yes. Kids can order off the main menu or the kids menu. I don’t know if there is an age for the kids menu. I know some adults that order off the kids menu. We were on Harmony last week.  My 12 yr old nephew ate entirely off the main menu while my 5 and 7 year old mixed and matched between the two menus.

I only glanced quickly into the 9-12 yr old area, but I do think the video game set up is similar to the 6-8 yr old area. I don’t think here is an activity guide for the kids club. Last week I asked for a schedule of activities, just so that I could make sure my kids were at the club during the activities they would enjoy most. The only thing available was a generic list of activities that the adventure ocean staff was able to show me quickly during registration.  

• Like 1

Quick question. When looking at the MDR menu options on the app. I do not see a night where lobster does not have a charge. My guess app not accurate. Can anyone advise which night it is on 7 night? Thanks. Sorry for hijacking.

26 minutes ago, looking4info said:

Quick question. When looking at the MDR menu options on the app. I do not see a night where lobster does not have a charge. My guess app not accurate. Can anyone advise which night it is on 7 night? Thanks. Sorry for hijacking.

It is on the second formal night, usually night 6. Listed as "Dress your Best" night. 

It should be a

- Taste of Royal night

- Longer than 5 (6?) nights?

- Not all itins have it. I think it is on itins from US.

57 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

For most accurate info, look at the current sailing, not yours.

I think it always shows current sailing menus even if you choose your sailing.

9 minutes ago, Tatka said:

I think it always shows current sailing menus even if you choose your sailing.

It may look like that especially on "regular" 7 day runs from the same home port since they almost never change but unlikely to be true when the current sailing and the future sailing are of different durations/home ports (menu might change a bit for non-US departures). 

5 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

It may look like that especially on "regular" 7 day runs from the same home port since they almost never change but unlikely to be true when the current sailing and the future sailing are of different durations/home ports (menu might change a bit for non-US departures). 

I will give you an example. Open any of your future 11-12 dayer and you will see current 7 day menu including Bon Voyage on day #7... Last 4-5 days will miss menus. Then it changes when cruise comes.

We sailed on Anthem and until she started sailing from NJ menu for our Thanksgiving cruise was not showing free lobster at all.

Edited by Tatka
  • Thanks 1