The Tribe has Spoken!! Carnival Celebration - 1/14/2024 (with pics)

12 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Now that we are on board, here are today’s Fun Times…..

IMG_1992A-XL.jpg

IMG_1992B-XL.jpg

IMG_1992C-XL.jpg

Our plan now is to check-in at our muster station (C7), drop off our carry-on bags at our cabin, and then head back to Big Chicken and the Tides Bar. Pat & Jim would do the same and meet us back there. Patti and I have grabbed our lunch…..

IMG_1978-XL.jpg

It wasn’t very long before Megan (MeganGC1983), and Brian (Mr. Megan), joined us…..

IMG_1979-XL.jpg

Patti is having her very first Cheers drink…..

IMG_1980-XL.jpg

Sid (sid_9169) joined us, and soon the first “bar” picture of the cruise was taken. That’s Sid, me, Megan, Jim, & Pat..….

IMG_1983-XL.jpg

Jim is keeping track of Patti’s drinks for “Cheers” purposes…..

IMG_1982-XL.jpg

Patti heads up to Deck 17 aft to begin her picture tour. The rest of us move over to the Red Frog Tiki Bar to continue our drinking. Here are the Grandeur OTS and the Scarlet Lady…..

IMG_1984-XL.jpg

IMG_1985-XL.jpg

To be continued…..

i love that you are posting pics of the daily activites fun times , im debating on which dinner time to choose so this will help me decide keep on posting

• Thanks 1

Patti and Jamman, just as an “aside”, the signs from Kevin were beautiful. My dad—day after Christmas. 🥲 So I had another loved one who watched over me as I boarded and cruised Venezia. There will always be signs to put a smile in your heart! 🌟🤩 And I have to tell you after seeing only a few of Pattis pictures: that’s a BIG SHIP!!! 🥹😳😲

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Now that we are on board, here are today’s Fun Times…..

IMG_1992A-XL.jpg

IMG_1992B-XL.jpg

IMG_1992C-XL.jpg

Our plan now is to check-in at our muster station (C7), drop off our carry-on bags at our cabin, and then head back to Big Chicken and the Tides Bar. Pat & Jim would do the same and meet us back there. Patti and I have grabbed our lunch…..

IMG_1978-XL.jpg

It wasn’t very long before Megan (MeganGC1983), and Brian (Mr. Megan), joined us…..

IMG_1979-XL.jpg

Patti is having her very first Cheers drink…..

IMG_1980-XL.jpg

Sid (sid_9169) joined us, and soon the first “bar” picture of the cruise was taken. That’s Sid, me, Megan, Jim, & Pat..….

IMG_1983-XL.jpg

Jim is keeping track of Patti’s drinks for “Cheers” purposes…..

IMG_1982-XL.jpg

Patti heads up to Deck 17 aft to begin her picture tour. The rest of us move over to the Red Frog Tiki Bar to continue our drinking. Here are the Grandeur OTS and the Scarlet Lady…..

IMG_1984-XL.jpg

IMG_1985-XL.jpg

To be continued…..

OMG! Mr. Megan!! I don't think I've ever seen him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Megan_Strick said:

OMG! Mr. Megan!! I don't think I've ever seen him.

I believe that there will be many more revelations before this review is finished! 😁

• Like 6
  • Haha 18

1 hour ago, ineedadisplayname1Vbbjhju said:

i love that you are posting pics of the daily activites fun times , im debating on which dinner time to choose so this will help me decide keep on posting

That's what we do. Glad that you find them helpful. Enjoy! 😃

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Crusin Karen said:

Patti and Jamman, just as an “aside”, the signs from Kevin were beautiful. My dad—day after Christmas. 🥲 So I had another loved one who watched over me as I boarded and cruised Venezia. There will always be signs to put a smile in your heart! 🌟🤩 And I have to tell you after seeing only a few of Pattis pictures: that’s a BIG SHIP!!! 🥹😳😲

Thank you Karry! Why is it that we haven't cruised together yet? ❤

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Greenpea2 said:

Since you post all the pics after the cruise, I am impressed that Patti can remember what/where everything is in her photos! I'd be sooo bad at that. Does she keep notes somewhere? How does she do it!

Good questions! I keep notes of our activities on a daily basis while on board ship. Patti's pictures are time stamped so that we can easily match them up. If I have any questions,  Patti is usually able to fill me in. After so many reviews,  it's really second nature to us. 😎

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Sad part is… he disappears a lot. Several tribe members can attest that he’s gone 60% of the cruise. 😆🤷🏼‍♀️

He's having the alternate cruise experience to yours.  The Bizzarro World cruise experience.

But I always would bump into him dehibernating around 1pm.

• Haha 12

30 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Good questions! I keep notes of our activities on a daily basis while on board ship. Patti's pictures are time stamped so that we can easily match them up. If I have any questions,  Patti is usually able to fill me in. After so many reviews,  it's really second nature to us. 😎

That totally make sense! You guys are a good "Review Team"!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Yay -  I made it this time to a Tribe Cruise Review, Before the review is complete...

Woo Hoo - Here We Go...
Cheers  --  Von

OK - you're already 8 pages in - but that's just the beginning!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Patti wrapped up her picture tour for now, and met us at the Red Frog Tiki Bar just as Megan was showing us her teams Family Feud audition t-shirt. The auditions would be happening shortly after sail away. I don’t remember all the details, so I hope Megan can drop by and tell us how she wound up in this predicament…….

IMG_2074-XL.jpg

How come there are so many kids on this cruise???

IMG_2101-XL.jpg

At 1:30 we went to check if our cabin was ready. It was, and our Sail & Sign cards were ready for us. We have a cabin on the “hump” # 11358…..

IMG_2086-XL.jpg

IMG_2073-XL.jpg

IMG_2095-XL.jpg

IMG_2079-XL.jpg

There is a light and a USB port on each side of the bed……

IMG_2090-XL.jpg

There’s plenty of closet space……

IMG_2080-XL.jpg

IMG_2081-XL.jpg

IMG_2082-XL.jpg

IMG_2083-XL.jpg

To be continued……

• Like 21

There’s also plenty of drawer space…..

IMG_2094-XL.jpg

IMG_2093-XL.jpg

Here are our bathroom and shower…..

IMG_2088-XL.jpg

IMG_2089-XL.jpg

This is our large extended balcony, with more than enough room for two loungers…..

IMG_2100-XL.jpg

IMG_2098-XL.jpg

These are the only balconies on the ship, other than the Cove balconies, where you can look down directly into the water. Of course our view now is obscured by the LNG barge……

IMG_2097-XL.jpg

IMG_2099-XL.jpg

This is our Stateroom Attendant Saung. She was such a sweetheart! We asked for morning service, ice, and extra towels and they were taken care of with no problems. Such a joy after experiencing Edy! Remember him?

IMG_2072-XL.jpg

Afterwards, we made our way back to the Red Frog Tiki Bar to meet up with the Tribe and get our t-shirts. Pam (pebbles1102) was gracious enough to design and order the t-shirts for all of us. Thanks Pam!  

I forgot to mention that this was Patti’s 50th Carnival cruise! Here she proudly shows off her Milestone card. Photo courtesy of Webecruzen……

IMG_2102-XL.jpg

As I mentioned in the beginning, getting every one of the Tribe members at the same place at the same time was probably not going to happen. Here are a couple of shots taken during the afternoon. In the first picture taken from me at the top going clockwise, is Pat (Webecruzen), Lorraine (Boh Jang), Beverly (onlyano), Megan (MeganGC1983), Vic (Roscoe13), Heather (SenatorsFan), and Gerald & Karen (hapytobehr).

IMG_2103-XL.jpg

In this picture, sitting at the table from the left is Lorraine & Roger (Boh Jang), Amy (AmyJA), me & Patti. Standing is Ellen (Hey Jut). Cut off is Pam (pebbles1102). Sorry about that Pam. We have a lot of nice pictures of you which we’ll share later!

IMG_2104-XL.jpg

To be continued…..

• Like 31

Welcome Saung...
HAPPY to learn you have no Edy in your world this cruise!
Only the Shadow Knows - he may be on your ship...

You all look fantastic in your Tribe T-Shirts!
Woo Hoo Pam @pebbles1102

And Congrats Patti on your 50th Carnival Cruise

Cheers All  --  Von
And at this point I'm caught up!

33 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

This is our Stateroom Attendant Saung. She was such a sweetheart! We asked for morning service, ice, and extra towels and they were taken care of with no problems. Such a joy after experiencing Edy! Remember him?

IMG_2072-XL.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

There’s also plenty of drawer space…..

IMG_2094-XL.jpg

IMG_2093-XL.jpg

Here are our bathroom and shower…..

IMG_2088-XL.jpg

IMG_2089-XL.jpg

This is our large extended balcony, with more than enough room for two loungers…..

IMG_2100-XL.jpg

IMG_2098-XL.jpg

These are the only balconies on the ship, other than the Cove balconies, where you can look down directly into the water. Of course our view now is obscured by the LNG barge……

IMG_2097-XL.jpg

IMG_2099-XL.jpg

IMG_2072-XL.jpg

Afterwards, we made our way back to the Red Frog Tiki Bar to meet up with the Tribe and get our t-shirts. Pam (pebbles1102) was gracious enough to design and order the t-shirts for all of us. Thanks Pam!  

I forgot to mention that this was Patti’s 50th Carnival cruise! Here she proudly shows off her Milestone card. Photo courtesy of Webecruzen……

IMG_2102-XL.jpg

As I mentioned in the beginning, getting every one of the Tribe members at the same place at the same time was probably not going to happen. Here are a couple of shots taken during the afternoon. In the first picture taken from me at the top going clockwise, is Pat (Webecruzen), Lorraine (Boh Jang), Beverly (onlyano), Megan (MeganGC1983), Vic (Roscoe13), Heather (SenatorsFan), and Gerald & Karen (hapytobehr).

IMG_2103-XL.jpg

In this picture, sitting at the table from the left is Lorraine & Roger (Boh Jang), Amy (AmyJA), me & Patti. Standing is Ellen (Hey Jut). Cut off is Pam (pebbles1102). Sorry about that Pam. We have a lot of nice pictures of you which we’ll share later!

IMG_2104-XL.jpg

To be continued…..

@onlyano is in that first group picture too!! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

Patti wrapped up her picture tour for now, and met us at the Red Frog Tiki Bar just as Megan was showing us her teams Family Feud audition t-shirt. The auditions would be happening shortly after sail away. I don’t remember all the details, so I hope Megan can drop by and tell us how she wound up in this predicament…….

IMG_2074-XL.jpg

How come there are so many kids on this cruise???

IMG_2101-XL.jpg

At 1:30 we went to check if our cabin was ready. It was, and our Sail & Sign cards were ready for us. We have a cabin on the “hump” # 11358…..

IMG_2086-XL.jpg

IMG_2073-XL.jpg

IMG_2095-XL.jpg

IMG_2079-XL.jpg

There is a light and a USB port on each side of the bed……

IMG_2090-XL.jpg

There’s plenty of closet space……

IMG_2080-XL.jpg

IMG_2081-XL.jpg

IMG_2082-XL.jpg

IMG_2083-XL.jpg

To be continued……

I was on a roll call and a group of ladies needed a cousin. I’d had a few adult beverages and agreed to join. Next thing I know, I’m in a chat and we are practicing and doing trivia and they wanted to have group calls. Just doing too much. Anyway, auditions came and it was really just a team picture… they want to see how you look together and interact. Between our shirts and the “fight” we picked with another team, we made the cut from 80 teams to 18. 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1