O’Malleys charge for standard fare passenger

beachgirl50

With the standard package, what is the cost of O’Malleys on Enchanted?  There is a menu with $10 sandwiches/burgers and $5 apps/desserts. We ordered off the menu and each had a burger only.  We were charged a cover charge of $15 plus the gratuity. Not sure how it all works for the standard package folks. Thanks in advance!

Here’s the menu,yep if you got charged for $15 + gratuities,then you’re missing your starter and your dessert. Ala carte is available,but no menu price here for ala carte.( I believe the starters are five dollars each, the mains $10 each, and the Afters, five dollars each.)

IMG_8642.jpeg

Edited by arizonaperson
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, arizonaperson said:

Here’s the menu,yep if you got charged for $15 + gratuities,then you’re missing your starter and your dessert. Ala carte is available,but no menu price here for ala carte.( I believe the starters are five dollars each, the mains $10 each, and the Afters, five dollars each.)

IMG_8642.jpeg

Have you been to O'Malleys? 

I don't think they've ever had a per item charge, not sure where you get the pricing from??

Salty Dog Gastropub has pricing for individual items. 

Thanks all for your replies. I submitted the question via crew chat yesterday and am still awaiting a resolution. The $10 difference is certainly not a biggie, except for the fact that this is the 3rd erroneous charge so far this cruise. You have to watch your folio like a hawk. We also had an item go AWOL in the laundry and when brought to the cabin steward and guest services staff, were accused of not having put it on the laundry bag when we sent it.  Luckily, I take photos of anything we send out to the laundry. 😜

• Like 4

1 hour ago, beachgirl50 said:

Thanks all for your replies. I submitted the question via crew chat yesterday and am still awaiting a resolution. The $10 difference is certainly not a biggie, except for the fact that this is the 3rd erroneous charge so far this cruise. You have to watch your folio like a hawk. We also had an item go AWOL in the laundry and when brought to the cabin steward and guest services staff, were accused of not having put it on the laundry bag when we sent it.  Luckily, I take photos of anything we send out to the laundry. 😜

I has laundry go missing & I'm pretty sure the cabin steward or helper threw it out. It was when they went to brown bags from white. They did reimburse me though I lost a vintage dress from Italy (lesson learned). Interestingly enough, it was the only time I didn't take pictures!

47 minutes ago, victory2020 said:

I has laundry go missing & I'm pretty sure the cabin steward or helper threw it out. It was when they went to brown bags from white. They did reimburse me though I lost a vintage dress from Italy (lesson learned). Interestingly enough, it was the only time I didn't take pictures!

How long did it take for you to be reimbursed?  I sent in a claim in December and haven’t received anything yet. 

3 hours ago, beachgirl50 said:

If you are still onboard,please post a menu for O’ Malleys to compare what has been posted. I posted a menu from princess.com. Perhaps they are different??

Edited by arizonaperson
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, pompeii said:

How long did it take for you to be reimbursed?  I sent in a claim in December and haven’t received anything yet. 

I put in the claim around Dec 21 and got a check Jan 24 of last year.  The gentleman I dealt with was training a new person at that time. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/2/2024 at 1:49 PM, skynight said:

The 3 course meal is $15 + 18% = $17.70/pp.

Not what the OP ordered.  I don't think O'Malley's works any different than Salty Dog Gastro Pub.

Edited by Steelers36
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, arizonaperson said:

If you are still onboard,please post a menu for O’ Malleys to compare what has been posted. I posted a menu from princess.com. Perhaps they are different??

20240203_223321.thumb.jpg.365f0289125fbd55e8a66fb4fb191fc4.jpg

• Like 1

Princess is not honoring the a la carte pricing. We were charged the $14.99+ for one pizza at Alfredo’s on the Sky just this past December.  When we were seated, I told the maître d’ what’s up we were ordering a la carte.  We also told the waitress.  After I realized what they did, I went to guest services and was told that’s the way it is. 

2 hours ago, tere247 said:

Princess is not honoring the a la carte pricing. We were charged the $14.99+ for one pizza at Alfredo’s on the Sky just this past December.  When we were seated, I told the maître d’ what’s up we were ordering a la carte.  We also told the waitress.  After I realized what they did, I went to guest services and was told that’s the way it is. 

The only item that you ordered was a single pizza?  No appetizer or desert?  And you were on the SKY?

I would say Princess cheated you.  Some of the Princess ship’s only offer the Prix menu and not the a La carte,(limited menu).  Either way it should have been clear in the menu.  

Nice explanation here.

https://profcruise.com/new-princess-casual-dining-menus/

Or perhaps Princess has made a change?

Edited by jagoffee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

The only item that you ordered was a single pizza?  No appetizer or desert?  And you were on the SKY?

I would say Princess cheated you.  Some of the Princess ship’s only offer the Prix menu and not the a La carte,(limited menu).  Either way it should have been clear in the menu.  

Nice explanation here.

https://profcruise.com/new-princess-casual-dining-menus/

Or perhaps Princess has made a change?

We were on the Sky in November and the a la carte prices were honored. Hope this is not a new change as we only like to split a pizza, the Prix menu (app,main and dessert) is way too much food for us.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LouCoop said:

We were on the Sky in November and the a la carte prices were honored. Hope this is not a new change as we only like to split a pizza, the Prix menu (app,main and dessert) is way too much food for us.

I’m not sure what happened.   It certainly didn’t ruin our cruise and it didn’t break the bank.

11 hours ago, tere247 said:

Just wrong.