NCL Star passenger revolt

On 2/23/2024 at 1:10 PM, DCGuy64 said:

Wow, those pictures are gorgeous! My wife has hinted at cruising to Antarctica ever since two of her favorite YouTubers went there. Maybe we'll go on Celebrity. Those photos are stunning! Thanks for posting them here.

My I suggest also checking out Princess' South America cruises that include 4 days rather than 2 cruising around the Antarctica Peninsula. We just got back from doing a B2B down there on the Sapphire Princess (see my Live From thread in my expanded signature area) and had an awesome time! There is just so much to take in down there, 2 days just wasn't going to be enough for us.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Mike07 said:

The Supreme Court might have a different opinion.

As most of the customers were non US citizens I can't see the US supreme court will give a stuff.  In the UK we have something called ABTA. I plan on talking to them and I hope all the UK custmers do the same through the travel agents.  If enough agents see that customers are dissatisfied then they will think twice about promoting NCL 

I think this is the only way to sort this out

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chengkp75 said:

Considering the ship is not US flagged, the US Supreme Court has very little to say.

Very little is an exaggeration. They will have nothing to say. Any case, even if there was one, would have to start in a much lower court and work its way up. And there is no chance it would get to the Supreme Court.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mike07 said:

Somebody on CC is discussing mutiny. Do you think they're being serious?

About as serious as the folks discussing spending an absolute minimum of $10,000 in legal fees to get a maximum damage award of half their cruise fare.

• Haha 3