Saint Greg's Carnival Spirit 8-Day Bahamas - LIVE - February 17, 2024

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I got my folio changed. I should’ve just said I lost my card and kept it as a souvenir. I had a perfectly printed card and now I have one that says Carnival S irit 

Don't worry surely the one the print you when you lock that one in the room will be better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, JGmf said:

Hey, as a lifelong Mets fan, the notion of a 'throw-away' year is kind of our day one expectation anyway.

Well it’s a little different when you have Scherzer and sign Verlander and Senga going into last year vs this year where we follow up trading Scherzer and Verlander with signing  Mananea, Servino and Houser. The team has no chance from day 1.

And I think it’s just short term deals with high upside guys. Those guys and throw in Quintana. Anyone who has a good first half gets traded for prospects at the deadline. And we’re building for 2025.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, mkcurran said:

Don't worry surely the one the print you when you lock that one in the room will be better.

Well with that they just give you an unlock card. I’ll have to tell them I lost my card to get a new one. Which I will do on one of the sea days just to hope for a better card. Maybe they’ll change that ribbon by then.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

There was definitely a kid up in the splash area that wasn’t of age. Baby. Mom was holding its hands and just getting it to stomp around and get the feet wet. Probably not hurting anything but I don’t make the rules.

Disney’s splash pad is designed for non-potty trained infants/toddlers. They have a separate filtration system for the water there. Swim diapers not allowed in main pools, though. And that Aqua Duck water coaster is sooooo much fun. Disney is worth every cent.

• Like 5

Just now, JinxyB said:

Disney’s splash pad is designed for non-potty trained infants/toddlers. They have a separate filtration system for the water there. Swim diapers not allowed in main pools, though. And that Aqua Duck water coaster is sooooo much fun. Disney is worth every cent.

I may not have specified. I was talking about on this ship

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Looks like I’ll catch a L&M show tonight. That and D/ND are the main entertainment.

I’ll try to be done with dinner by 8:30 and it’ll be 

8:30 comedy

9:30 L&M

10:30 comedy

11:15 comedy

• Like 6

3 hours ago, JGmf said:

Do people without kids sail Disney?

Our cruise buddy sailed Disney at the beginning of February and she does not have kids. She was not impressed. She texted me all week. She missed the drink package. And she didn't understand the group of adults dressed as Minions at breakfast. No...they were not employees.

• Like 2
  • Haha 17