Saint Greg's Carnival Spirit 8-Day Bahamas - LIVE - February 17, 2024

On 2/25/2024 at 8:56 AM, Saint Greg said:

After I got coffee I checked and my table was assigned.

IMG_4575.thumb.jpeg.d0be35e32c425dfc439f035ae0621190.jpeg

IMG_4577.thumb.jpeg.7ce6903f91559e62aaad0864fe7e1045.jpeg

We've never done a disembarkation day seated breakfast.  Your picture doesn't show the rest of the dining room, how many people were there?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DrJamba said:

We've never done a disembarkation day seated breakfast.  Your picture doesn't show the rest of the dining room, how many people were there?

I always try to do it except on Excel class where they have big chicken. I think the crowd is pretty normal for..like a port day breakfast. I had about a 10 minute wait for a table. But pretty quick service. Technically they close at 8 but really you just need to have a table by 8.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, LatinaInTexas said:

If you are in that picture I narrowed it down to a few who might have a perfect part🤔

Front row third from the right wearing sunglasses seems suspect 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

My guess would be the guy behind the guy holding the unit flag. I don't think Greg would post a picture in which his whole face was visible.

Between that guy being partially obscured by the guy in front and by the harsh shadow and being about the most out of focus guy there, it has to be Greg 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

7 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

You know what I just realized? I posted the wrong one. This was mine.

IMG_5826.thumb.jpeg.1b46c2b508358528dba48ee8eff94250.jpeg

So knowing you are smarter than the average bear I knew better than to take the bait and make a guess.

I was waiting for the other shoe to drop so to speak.

I see indeed it did after I went to bed lol. You did not disappoint, well played👏

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

18 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I guess I didn’t post mail hold updates after these last two cruises. On Jubilee I had a near perfect mail hold. One piece of junk mail delivered while I was gone. The rest delivered when I got back. I selected the pick up my own mail option, but this is about as good as it gets.

For Spirit they didn’t hold anything.

Misery loves company!  🤪 For the past 3-4 cruises, our mail hold has been completely ignored.  Our neighbor has had the same experience.  I thought it was just our post office, but it sounds like it's everywhere.  I understand they are probably understaffed like everything else, but if they're not able to fulfill the requests, I wish they would just remove that service option from their website. That would help us plan to have someone pick it up for us.  I guess that's what I'll be doing going forward.  Thanks for your reviews, Greg!  Always helpful!

• Like 4

Apparently I missed something big. This is what happens when you stay in the back of the ship on a low deck and don’t walk across lido every morning. Supposedly they pulled a dead body out of the pool in Freeport. I did hear someone was removed from the ship in Freeport, but I thought they meant…alive. 

You’d think I’d notice the pool drained or something…but apparently they never cleaned it. This might be a survey item.

IMG_5829.thumb.jpeg.b5e2b8f84f134d6f31fcb7ec33238b5f.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 9

I think I’m all caught up. Here is the rundown. 

Three people were removed from the ship in Freeport. Two for being rowdy. One for being dead.

An altercation during the second half of the cruise lef to the 24 hour security service on deck 1.

And someone from deck 6 was arrested in Mobile.

IMG_5831.thumb.jpeg.1b3dd4eff1f6432b8680aaac74e2d8ad.jpeg

• Like 10