2025/2026 cruises itineraries

phabric

1 minute ago, phabric said:

On the Sky today Feb 24, while at the Future Cruise Agent, I asked when 2025/2026 itineraries will be out, he said June/July.

To what area?  I’ve booked 2025/2026 itineraries already.

• Like 3

He said the rest of 2026 as presently spring 2026 for Caribbean itineraries.  I said Princess releases Caribbean, Alaska, Europe, Canada & New England at different times, he said the rest of 2025/2026.

Presently, no discount sailing bookings through Future Cruise Dept on the Sky.

Edited by phabric
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

23 minutes ago, phabric said:

He said the rest of 2026 as presently spring 2026 for Caribbean itineraries.  I said Princess releases Caribbean, Alaska, Europe, Canada & New England at different times, he said the rest of 2025/2026.

I am on Regal now. Not impressed at all with the FCDept on this ship either. Had to make a second trip to get my booking corrected & FCD applied.

• Thanks 1

FWIW, we booked March of 2026, 54-day Island cruise, a month ago.  We are also booked for 50 days on the Sun, for Oct/Nov of 2025.  Now we are ready for cruises in the second half of 2026 to be released.

Edited by LACruiser88
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

FWIW, we booked March of 2026, 54-day Island cruise, a month ago.  We are also booked for 50 days on the Sun, for Oct/Nov of 2025.  Now we are ready for cruises in the second half of 2026 to be released.

Ditto!😀

• Like 1

On 2/24/2024 at 1:16 PM, phabric said:

We were just on the Coral Princess and the prices at the Future Cruise office were just the online prices.  Since there was no benefit I chose to work through my travel agent instead of transferring a booking to her.

• Like 1

Be aware that the Future Cruise desk on board is no longer staffed by Princess Cruise employees.  The reps there work for a large travel consortium and are really travel agents paid my commissions. They are urged to push certain cruises for which their agency has group bookings. They also give your information to shoreside staff who often hound you once home with very high pressure sales tactics for “cruise/resort stay packages”.  A very sad change. 

• Thanks 2

On 2/29/2024 at 8:37 PM, yyjguy said:

Be aware that the Future Cruise desk on board is no longer staffed by Princess Cruise employees.  The reps there work for a large travel consortium and are really travel agents paid my commissions. They are urged to push certain cruises for which their agency has group bookings. They also give your information to shoreside staff who often hound you once home with very high pressure sales tactics for “cruise/resort stay packages”.  A very sad change. 

I am very surprised to read your posting about Future Cruise desk being staffed by travel agents not Princess Cruise employees.

I am a travel agent and would not be too happy if I booked onboard and lost my commission to someone else.  Also, I would not like to be hounded by shore side staff..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CRUISEWITHH said:

I am a travel agent and would not be too happy if I booked onboard and lost my commission to someone else

If you book a cruise onboard, you can still have it assigned to your TA.  The same Future Cruise folks also took over the onboard Captain Circle duties.  And, they are also the same company that manages the upgrade bid process.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CRUISEWITHH said:

I am very surprised to read your posting about Future Cruise desk being staffed by travel agents not Princess Cruise employees.

I wouldn't call them travel agents per se. They are a travel company that Princess has contracted with to do this for them. I guess they decided it was cheaper that way. But once you book the cruise, it's just like you booked it online from what I've read.

5 minutes ago, MacMadame said:

I wouldn't call them travel agents per se. They are a travel company that Princess has contracted with to do this for them. I guess they decided it was cheaper that way. But once you book the cruise, it's just like you booked it online from what I've read.

In terms of this forum, they are agents, as are Princess CVPs.

On 2/29/2024 at 3:32 PM, JAT0303 said:

We were just on the Coral Princess and the prices at the Future Cruise office were just the online prices.  Since there was no benefit I chose to work through my travel agent instead of transferring a booking to her.

Not quite.  You are missing (perhaps since you didn't mention it) the FCD perk.  Purchase $100/pp FCDs on board and you use that as deposit on your next booking and earn back OBC, depending on cabin category and voyage length.

2 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Not quite.  You are missing (perhaps since you didn't mention it) the FCD perk.  Purchase $100/pp FCDs on board and you use that as deposit on your next booking and earn back OBC, depending on cabin category and voyage length.

Yes, just left it out.  I did purchase some FCDs and used them to book our next cruise with our travel agent 🙂.

• Like 1

I hope the September/August 2026 tours get released sooner than June/July. That's my next availability, and I'm excited to start planning for it sooner rather than later!