All aboard time Buenos Aires

Sarah D 55

Hi, wondering if any recent travellers know what time all aboard is in Buenos Aires? The boat is staying overnight the night before then sails at 6pm the following day so looking at what time we have to be back on board for the 6pm sail. Thanks 

57 minutes ago, Sarah D 55 said:

Hi, wondering if any recent travellers know what time all aboard is in Buenos Aires? The boat is staying overnight the night before then sails at 6pm the following day so looking at what time we have to be back on board for the 6pm sail. Thanks 

Unless unusual situation, the all-aboard is always 30 minute prior to departure time.  But check the board when leaving the ship each port day to be sure.  On tender ports I think it is usually 1 hour prior to departure.

3 hours ago, Sarah D 55 said:

Welcome to Cruise Critic!  Others have already weighed in with their opinions/answers, so I do not have anything to add along those lines.  Have a great cruise!

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone. Sadly I have checked my docs and checked them twice and the only info Princess provide is sail time of 6pm. @Ken the cruiser what time did you board the day before in BA for the overnight in port? I'm getting mixed messages from Princess.. the app says check in is 11.30am - 5pm but then Princess Aus on the phone are saying 12.30pm and can't tell me and end time! I wont be checking in till 4pm so hopefully the app has got its biscuits together! Thanks all

Edited by Sarah D 55

I boarded Feb 5 as well. Do you mean you’re checking in at 4pm on the 5th or on the 6th? We looked into boarding as late as possible on the 5th and the warning was that Customs was only open until I think 5. Princess runs the shuttle to the ship until quite late but getting through Customs was the tricky part. Especially with two other ships boarding at the same time. 

7 hours ago, Sarah D 55 said:

Thanks everyone. Sadly I have checked my docs and checked them twice and the only info Princess provide is sail time of 6pm. @Ken the cruiser what time did you board the day before in BA for the overnight in port? I'm getting mixed messages from Princess.. the app says check in is 11.30am - 5pm but then Princess Aus on the phone are saying 12.30pm and can't tell me and end time! I wont be checking in till 4pm so hopefully the app has got its biscuits together! Thanks all

I will defer to @cadien as it was just a Transit Day for us, as we were on a B2B, and we stayed onboard all day on Feb 5 and went on a PCL excursion on the 6th.

9 hours ago, cadien said:

I boarded Feb 5 as well. Do you mean you’re checking in at 4pm on the 5th or on the 6th? We looked into boarding as late as possible on the 5th and the warning was that Customs was only open until I think 5. Princess runs the shuttle to the ship until quite late but getting through Customs was the tricky part. Especially with two other ships boarding at the same time. 

I guess I'm confused (shocking). Can we check in noonish on the first day, board the ship, leave the ship for dinner in the city, and get back on the ship that night? If you are already checked in do you have to clear customs again? How late does Princess run the shuttle? Thank!

4 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

I guess I'm confused (shocking). Can we check in noonish on the first day, board the ship, leave the ship for dinner in the city, and get back on the ship that night? If you are already checked in do you have to clear customs again? How late does Princess run the shuttle? Thank!

Yes. No. 11pm I think.

Many people leave the ship on that first evening. We went to a tango show. If you show them your medallion when you get back to the terminal, there's just a metal detector and scanner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1