Internet for Diamond

my wife and i are both diamond and we would like to use our 48 hour "free" internet. we have never used it before and was wondering about the 

process to log on. Must we go to a Tech to log in? can we use one device for both of us? Thanks in advance

20 minutes ago, Harrisonkid said:

Must we go to a Tech to log in?

When you connect to the ship wifi, the login process will lead you through sign up (create login) and cashing in your discount. Assuming you buy the 24 hour package, you can use that on any device, only one at a time.

3 hours ago, Harrisonkid said:

my wife and i are both diamond and we would like to use our 48 hour "free" internet.

You each get one 24 hr. period of free internet. Those 2 sessions can be used back to back or a few days apart. What a lot of us do is; one of you log in at 2:00 or 3:00 in the afternoon. Now you have 24 hrs. from that point on so you will have access to the internet for a good part of 2 days. Then your spouse logs in on another day using the same scenario. That way you'll have internet access for a good portion  of 4 days

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Harrisonkid said:

my wife and i are both diamond and we would like to use our 48 hour "free" internet. we have never used it before and was wondering about the 

process to log on. Must we go to a Tech to log in? can we use one device for both of us? Thanks in advance

It can be a bit of a process. We got help at the customer services desk,  though the Internet desk can also talk you through the sign up process 

You can also use both sessions for the same person - it is not specific to the individual.  What we do on virtually every cruise is one of us purchases the package we want for the week, and the other logs in with their device for both sets of hours available by our tier.  In our case that provides us with 1 full week for one of us (any device, one at a time) plus 4 days for the second person (any device, one at a time).  So on a 7-night cruise, there is only 3 days where we both don't have internet and only pay for one. Works well for us.

7 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

You each get one 24 hr. period of free internet. Those 2 sessions can be used back to back or a few days apart. What a lot of us do is; one of you log in at 2:00 or 3:00 in the afternoon. Now you have 24 hrs. from that point on so you will have access to the internet for a good part of 2 days. Then your spouse logs in on another day using the same scenario. That way you'll have internet access for a good portion  of 4 days

This is what we do closer to the end of the cruise so we can do our boarding passes.

23 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

23 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

This is how we use ours also.