The Fleet Report and Daily for Monday March 11th, 2024

kazu

3 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

Then you know I am very active over at The Tribe!

Yes! Welcome to this nice people thread....from a fellow Tribe poster. 

I don't post often on either but post occasionally which makes me a lurker on both. 😜

Both are pretty fun too. ☺ 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

THANK YOU ALL for the warm welcome! 

For fear of missing someone I am going to leave it at the above.

Bit about me, I am 71 and have been a full-time RVer since 2015 and continue to love the lifestyle.  Lived 40+ years in Florida and left when we retired and we now  winter in Yuma, weather is  far superior to Florida!

My partner does NO social media, me I follow a lot of blogs and a lot of CC cruisers, especially those world cruisers.  I envy their  energy!

Looking forward to continuing with everyone!

Welcome!

I think we will be cruising together to Hawaii & Tahiti on the Koningsdam in Feb '25!

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

Hoping that newcomers are welcome here.  I have been reading and following for some time now but have never posted.

I so enjoy reading every morning and if newcomers are welcome I would like to join.

@DeniseT I remember your excitement  over your first HAL cruise.  Hope Fiona is on the mend soon.  Curious what the vet prescribed for the UTI.   I am 71 and had my very first UTI ever in my life and didn't even know I had one!  For humans as we age it is pretty common.  As with all infections being a TKR patient I have to be super careful with any infection.

@Quartzsite Cruiser I got a chuckle out of your comment regarding traffic in Yuma on a Sunday.  We are full-time RVers who have wintered in the Foothills for 5 winters and the traffic this time of year is YUCK!   Reminds me of when I lived in Florida.   Thankfully we don't have to be out on the roads much  because it is like you take your life in your hands!

Hard to believe it has been so long since the Pandemic was started.  It seems like yesterday to us. Definitely trying times for sure.

A big welcome from me from England in the UK.

Even though we have never sailed on HAL most on here have been lovely to me for the few years I have posted.

We have had 67 cruises on Princess,P&O and Royal Caribbean and a lot were from Southampton England and HAL don't sail from there otherwise we would have had many HAL sailings.

Very best wishes.

Graham & Pauline xx

• Like 6

@marshhawk Oh, my on your trip to Los Angeles.  How frightening for a young woman.  I am sorry to hear about Fran.  I remember you telling us all about her when the incident happened.  

Sue did enjoy the last hours of her birthday.  Thank you!

• Like 6