Premiere Package 12-Day Cruise?

Titanfan22

I’m currently sailing on a 12 day to the southeast Caribbean on the Regal.  I decided to splurge for the Premiere package and it is pricey. I thought I read somewhere, in this great community, that on longer cruises a 3rd specialty dining was added to the Premiere package?  Not so here at guest services. Does anyone have insight on this?  

Tks

11 minutes ago, Titanfan22 said:

I’m currently sailing on a 12 day to the southeast Caribbean on the Regal.  I decided to splurge for the Premiere package and it is pricey. I thought I read somewhere, in this great community, that on longer cruises a 3rd specialty dining was added to the Premiere package?  Not so here at guest services. Does anyone have insight on this?  

Tks

We asked on our upcoming 21 day cruise.  No extra dining Benefits was what we were told

• Like 1

No extra dining unfortunately! I was tempted to upgrade on my upcoming 14 day but after the last 2 10 days on premiere decided to stick with plus and just pay for any overages... too many times they were out of the upgraded wines I liked,,,

• Like 1

2 per cruise, regardless of length.

If a 14 nighter is a back to back, for instance - there's been some reports of people getting 4 dinners, ie it reset the next leg. - but not a lot of those reports, and it's unconfirmed in any official capacity.

Princess says 2 per cruise is booking number.

Savings with the packages are based on 7 night cruises.  Better on shorter cruises, worse on longer.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Titanfan22 said:

Tks

Currently on 15nt Hawaii with Premier and it's 2 nts Specialty with Premier.

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

It is a little strange that you pay more and get less. On a 15 night we only got 2. I think it should be equivalent with the number of formal nights. If a 15 day is long enough for 3 formal nights then it should be long enough for 3 specialty dining reservations as well. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, mrrom92 said:

It is a little strange that you pay more and get less. On a 15 night we only got 2. I think it should be equivalent with the number of formal nights. If a 15 day is long enough for 3 formal nights then it should be long enough for 3 specialty dining reservations as well. 

That’s an excellent point.  I am going to include that in my survey next time!  
And, I have 2 SD on a 3 night cruise and wondering how in the world I am going to be able to eat that much food in 3 days?  I could just skip it, I suppose, but that seems like such a waste.  I think one is sufficient for anything up to 5 nights and 3 for anything between 14 and 20 nights.  Oh, if only I were king for a day.  
I also think that the pizza or sushi delivery should be included on the Crown class ships as their casual dining options are so limited.  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mrrom92 said:

Was your 15 day cruise also sold in smaller segments?

I can relate. Several years ago I cruised RT from San Pedro to Tahiti.  I was a single 28 day cruise and I only received one min bar set up.  

Edited by jagoffee

16 hours ago, Titanfan22 said:

Tks

I have no idea where you read that but unless the cruise as multiple segments it will only be 2. Just another reason we stick to the plus package. We are cocktail drinkers and all of our preferences drinks are under $15. We sail mostly on 14-21 day cruises lots of sea days so most days we can have lunch in the MDR

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mrrom92 said:

Not to my knowledge. It’s a Panama Canal crossing, LA to Miami

I am confident that it is a single segment with that itinerary.  I have enjoyed that cruise twice.  

32 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

I am confident that it is a single segment with that itinerary.  I have enjoyed that cruise twice.  

We have taken 10 different Panama Canal cruises with Princess all of them went to Lauderdale not Miami and none had segments

• Like 1