How much more to upgrade from Classic Drink Package to Premium? Also from Basic Wi-fi to Premium?

We are considering a fall 2025 TA cruise between HAL and Celebrity.  Both are similar in price with similar sailings, but the Have It All package with HAL seems to include more.  This would help doing a side by side comparison.  Thanks in advance.

Price can vary as pre cruise there can be flash sales.  Lowest drink up grade we have seen was $6.99 pp of +20% gratuities  no discount is $15 I think. Can’t help with Wi-Fi .

6 hours ago, cruisinsince75 said:

We are considering a fall 2025 TA cruise between HAL and Celebrity.  Both are similar in price with similar sailings, but the Have It All package with HAL seems to include more.  This would help doing a side by side comparison.  Thanks in advance.

The Basic WIFI is no longer available for new reservations. You book the Premium.   The upcharge to move from Classic to Premium runs about $15 a day but there may be sales on certain holidays.

Wi-Fi upgrade on our 8/16 Eclipse cruise is currently $5.99 pp/p/d and Premium is $15.99. We watched it almost on a daily basis and caught the Premium upgrade at $10.99. Drink package is always +20% gratuity. For us the $10.99 makes sense because DW always has a pre-dinner drink at the Martini Bar and we like the upgraded water at dinner. I’ll keep an eye out for a lower Premium upgrade. We got $6.99 on our B2B last October. 

Sorry to hijack the original question, but I have a cruise-only booking (it was a great price), and will want to add a drinks package between now and sailing (11/25). Does an outright purchase of a package also go into the sale, or is it only the upgrade?

I too caught the $6.99 upgrade for a different cruise but wasn't looking at buying the package outright at the time. Don't think I can justify it at full cost, but if it ever goes into a flash sale I'll keep an eye out.

15 hours ago, Captain-John said:

Sorry to hijack the original question, but I have a cruise-only booking (it was a great price), and will want to add a drinks package between now and sailing (11/25). Does an outright purchase of a package also go into the sale, or is it only the upgrade?

I too caught the $6.99 upgrade for a different cruise but wasn't looking at buying the package outright at the time. Don't think I can justify it at full cost, but if it ever goes into a flash sale I'll keep an eye out.

I got the Premium Package with 45% off in the last Black Friday sale.

• Thanks 1

I have a question.  A friend of mine has booked in Aqua and has Classic Beverage Package and wifi as 2 perks.  She is interested in knowing the price of the upgrade to Premium Beverage Package -- but the "upgrade to Premium Package" is not showing anywhere on her Cruise Planner.  I logged in as her and verified that she is correct -- it's not showing up.  So, do you have to call Celebrity to ask about this upgrade or is their Cruise Planner "glitchy" for her booking?  Thanks so much.

Posted (edited)

Bought the upgraded drink package for our Iceland sailing in Aug 2024 with 35% flash sale 10,82 Euro pppd. The Wifi upgrade is now 20% off 6.28 euro, I wait a bit till a flash sale. 

Edited by Klinkschakel