What Information Do I Need At My Fingertips When Doing 45 Day Out Check-In ?

You can just grab check-in times using the app and fill out everything else later so you don't actually need anything at 45 days.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

You can just grab check-in times using the app and fill out everything else later so you don't actually need anything at 45 days.

There's another thread this morning (below link, perhaps you've seen it) where it's being reported that the skip ahead to do arrival time only in the app no longer works and you have to do all the check-in info prior to arrival time selection. Don't know if that's a glitch because of the issues RCI has had with the web site and app today or if it's a permanent "fix."

26 minutes ago, Colorado Buffalo said:

We are taking my 15 years old's BFF with us on this trip.

What info will I need for her when checking in online?

I assume birth date ... what else ?  anything off her Passport ? Home address ?

Have the parent's send you a pic of her passport. Also have her home address and I'm sure you know to have a signed (notarized) consent form for her.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/minor-traveling-without-parent-or-guardian-form.pdf

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Colorado Buffalo said:

What info will I need for her when checking in online?

Nothing. Check in yourself and then check her in at the port. 

9 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Have the parent's send you a pic of her passport. Also have her home address and I'm sure you know to have a signed (notarized) consent form for her.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/minor-traveling-without-parent-or-guardian-form.pdf

will this consent form work at the airport too or should something else get signed?

42 minutes ago, joepeka said:

There's another thread this morning (below link, perhaps you've seen it) where it's being reported that the skip ahead to do arrival time only in the app no longer works and you have to do all the check-in info prior to arrival time selection. Don't know if that's a glitch because of the issues RCI has had with the web site and app today or if it's a permanent "fix."

Given all the issues reported, I think that's more likely to be a glitch than a change. I'd wait to see what people experience when the app isn't acting up so much.

• Like 1

Actually, all you need is her name, and even that doesn't need to be correct. All of the check-in information can be edited/changed/updated until 48 hrs. (I believe that's the number) before sailing.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Brandis said:

What time does Online Check-In usually open on Day 45?

Midnight in the time zone where the ship departs.