The spa in the Eclipse

Ellaleah

I am wondering if the spa on the Eclipse is worth whatever they might be charging.  I will be doing a 13 night TA next year.  I was recently on the NCL Bliss and they had a great spa which included a jetted pool, steam, sauna, snow, and salt rooms.  What might I expect on the aeclipse?

Posted (edited)

Not a spa person but do know that none of the ships have a pool in the spa.  The Solarium has an adults only pool.  

Edited by jelayne

My husband and I are thinking of booking the Persian Garden area of the spa, but when I went to do it, it says you have to book a time? I thought it was a walk in and use it when you want kind of area. The time slots are for 15 minutes. Can you only stay in there 15 minutes as the price for this area is expensive?

14 minutes ago, Blooming Rose said:

My husband and I are thinking of booking the Persian Garden area of the spa, but when I went to do it, it says you have to book a time? I thought it was a walk in and use it when you want kind of area. The time slots are for 15 minutes. Can you only stay in there 15 minutes as the price for this area is expensive?

If you are sailing in Aqua Class, you just walk in.  However, if you are purchasing a day pass, they like to know what time you will be arriving so as to avoid overcrowding.  There have not been any time limits for the Persian Gardens.  

We were recently on the Eclipse.  Good ship.  Yes I think it’s worth it.  I’m on Millie next with the bench warm seat.  How do you relax sitting next to someone?  Next you’ll tell me I have to share the steam room.

9 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

On a different note I believe RCCL Voyager and Freedom class ships have a large jetted hot tub in the spa.

Can children use the spa or is it adult only?

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Can children use the spa or is it adult only?

In our experience it was adults only, although there is a youth program for ages 13-17 with parental consent for certain spa treatments.  Don't know how that works on ships with the hot tub included in the spa, although it does restrict them from the sauna and steam rooms so I would think that may include the hot tubs?

Edited by leaveitallbehind