Cabins ready!

Soon to embark on a cruise on Anthem,it will be the first time we have boarded early.

Just wondering do groups of cabins get released or is there usually an announcement when all cabins are ready please guys?

5 hours ago, snaefell said:

Soon to embark on a cruise on Anthem,it will be the first time we have boarded early.

Just wondering do groups of cabins get released or is there usually an announcement when all cabins are ready please guys?

Yours is ready!

6 hours ago, snaefell said:

All at once. Last year all my trips were 1:30pm. Use to be 1pm but seems to be getting later. Think it's because they have more cabins per attendant now to service.

12 hours ago, snaefell said:

Just wondering what you mean by boarding early.  Suites and top tier status will get the first boarding options.  All staterooms will be made available to guests at the same time, after a ship wide announcement.  Usually that is in the early afternoon as mentioned with a few exceptions.  Our last Quantum class cruise was on Quantum last year and rooms were ready at 2pm.

- Star Class rooms usually are arranged to be ready when the party arrives to the port.

- Sky Class rooms on Deck 17 with the Oasis Class ships sometimes are available for guest earlier than the other decks.  If that happens an announcement will be made in the Suite Lounge/CK area.

12 hours ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Agree with above as in our experience our staterooms have been ready to occupy by 1:00.  Rarely later.

You have better luck than me. In the last few months I have been on Icon, Symphony, Explorer, Allure and Freedom. The earliest cabins were ready was 1:15 PM on Explorer with the latest being 1:35 PM on Symphony. On the bright side not too big a difference between 1:00 PM and 1:35 PM. 

1 hour ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

You have better luck than me. In the last few months I have been on Icon, Symphony, Explorer, Allure and Freedom. The earliest cabins were ready was 1:15 PM on Explorer with the latest being 1:35 PM on Symphony. On the bright side not too big a difference between 1:00 PM and 1:35 PM. 

Our most recent RCCL sailings were Oasis twice and Allure twice and we were in our staterooms at or about 1:00+/- on all four. But you are really splitting hairs if the earliest was 1:15 and the latest you were in was 1:35 - LOL.  And I agree not to big of a difference.  Luck of the draw I guess.  Enjoy your cruises!

4 hours ago, wdwkings said:

Just wondering what you mean by boarding early.  Suites and top tier status will get the first boarding options.  All staterooms will be made available to guests at the same time, after a ship wide announcement.  Usually that is in the early afternoon as mentioned with a few exceptions.  Our last Quantum class cruise was on Quantum last year and rooms were ready at 2pm.

- Star Class rooms usually are arranged to be ready when the party arrives to the port.

- Sky Class rooms on Deck 17 with the Oasis Class ships sometimes are available for guest earlier than the other decks.  If that happens an announcement will be made in the Suite Lounge/CK area.

We have a check in time of 1100hrs,normally we have a 4-5 hour journey to the ship on embarkation day so don't get to check in before 1400hrs.

• Like 1