No 2025 Canada/New England

dgc2861

They were just there over the weekend and I put a hold on two of them. Now the website is not showing any 2025 cruises to Canada/New England. New(ish) to Celebrity. Last one was 2014. Anyone else having issues?

Posted (edited)

They are there now, we are booked on the Sept 18, 2025 out of Boston.  We now depart Quebec City at 6 pm instead of 3pm after an overnight which is great.

Edited by If only

1 hour ago, If only said:

They are there now, we are booked on the Sept 18, 2025 out of Boston.  We now depart Quebec City at 6 pm instead of 3pm after an overnight which is great.

Thanks for the info... we're also on that cruise!  Will have to keep an eye on it and see if anything else changes.

1 hour ago, twincheryl said:

Thanks for the info... we're also on that cruise!  Will have to keep an eye on it and see if anything else changes.

I agree but very happy we have 2 full days in Quebec City as it is wonderful there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, If only said:

I agree but very happy we have 2 full days in Quebec City as it is wonderful there.

Are you using a Celebrity Canada site?  I don't see any cruises out of Boston for Sept 2025 on the US site.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, twincheryl said:

Are you using a Celebrity Canada site?  I don't see any cruises out of Boston for Sept 2025 on the US site.

Yes, but just checked both sites & it is now gone for Sept.2025.  I sure they are just fixing it.  At least I certainly hope so but haven’t heard otherwise. The Canada trip is still there for end of Aug to Sept 7.

Edited by If only

Posted (edited)

On the Cdn site if you put in the ship & date all Canada/New England  cruises show up for Sept 2025. I sure if you wait a day or two the cruises will all show up.

Edited by If only

2 hours ago, If only said:

On the Cdn site if you put in the ship & date all Canada/New England  cruises show up for Sept 2025. I sure if you wait a day or two the cruises will all show up.

Thanks... that's a good sign... no luck on my end at this point.  They have probably taken them off line to raise prices before another sale... haha