LIVE Allure of the Seas 5/20-5/24

Just now, MeganGC1983 said:

Gray & teal always

That’s what I see too but everyone else in my family sees pink or some other color. Go figure 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha 3

Megan the Allure is our favourite ship as well…don’t forget the Brazilian restaurant in the solarium…it’s a specialty restaurant but it’s excellent and the salad bar is very good also. You’ll have the meat sweats if you go😎 have a great trip.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, mamiamjo said:

Not sure why but it reminds me of the shoe picture that was going around on the internet a few years back . What color shoe do you see here? 

IMG_4461.jpeg

I see Grey and Seafoam...

My wife sees Yanny and Laurel

• Haha 8

36 minutes ago, Stratford1950 said:

Megan the Allure is our favourite ship as well…don’t forget the Brazilian restaurant in the solarium…it’s a specialty restaurant but it’s excellent and the salad bar is very good also. You’ll have the meat sweats if you go😎 have a great trip.

So appealing.., the meat sweats. Best way to cruise the Caribbean. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Oops! Guess I forgot about this. Can the dentist meet us in Nassau? 

IMG_5248.jpeg

for what the Dentist charges I think he can. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

22 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

One thing I can say I’m not looking forward to is the food on this cruise. Obviously, food is subjective, but I think we can all collectively agree that cruise line food has gone downhill overall. Carnival, you can only get a decent meal in specialty dining. I suspect Royal, these days, will be the same. Last time I sailed RC, it was the days of midnight buffets and real elegant nights. 
I was super excited about eating on Celebrity and was let down. Maybe, if I don’t get my hopes up, I’ll be pleasantly surprised. 
Virgin Voyages is my current go to for food. 

@MeganGC1983 completely agree with you about the food

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lost you all for a little bit. I thought I got shut down. 
also, for anyone that has sailed Virgin Voyages, the beautiful Abi Gold is getting on the Allure in 1 day.., the sailing before me. We’ve been messaging back and forth. I can’t wait to see her. We haven’t sailed together since June 2023- Greek Island Glow. She’s starting in Mamma Mia and Blue Planet. She’s not sure if she’ll be performing our sailing or not. Fingers crossed because she’s fantastic. I hope Brinkley gets to see her perform. 

IMG_5250.png

IMG_5251.png

9f98d4dc-a3ba-4596-bc9e-f7f015a06e86.jpeg

86cfbcee-a9e5-4e28-a432-1de768772aa5.jpeg

• Like 10

Glad to have found this today...can't imagine how far behind I would be if I had found it tomorrow!  Jumped over from the Tribe to follow another amazing Live from Megan.  Bon Voyage and safe travels!  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Sadebud said:

Glad to have found this today...can't imagine how far behind I would be if I had found it tomorrow!  Jumped over from the Tribe to follow another amazing Live from Megan.  Bon Voyage and safe travels!  

Thanks for finding me! 

• Like 1

Took my brother in law to get his stints out at the ENT. He had his deviated septum fixed. It looked pretty painful and nasty to me. I do not recommend it. Hustling home to beat the bus to head to Apache, OK for softball. How hard is it to get to a cruise? Pretty darn hard. All. The. Things. 

• Like 12
  • Haha 2

Hey Megan I think I’m only a day late. Looking forward to your review. Never been on a royal ship, but I have read a lot of reviews over the years. Actually, I’m reading one right now along with this by @KmomChicago , which I know you’re also following.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, HeyJut said:

Hey Megan I think I’m only a day late. Looking forward to your review. Never been on a royal ship, but I have read a lot of reviews over the years. Actually, I’m reading one right now along with this by @KmomChicago , which I know you’re also following.

Yeah I needa get caught up here as well, but right now I am packing so it will have to be maybe while I'm at O'Hare tomorrow waiting to board the plane.

• Like 5

So looking forward to this! We sail from Barcelona on Allure in April taking our Grandson on his first cruise also just 4 days duration, we always  cruise for a minimum of 20 days. He said what if we hit an iceberg like the titanic😂Don’t think so in the Mediterranean lol.Enjoy your time Megan! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, di T said:

So looking forward to this! We sail from Barcelona on Allure in April taking our Grandson on his first cruise also just 4 days duration, we always  cruise for a minimum of 20 days. He said what if we hit an iceberg like the titanic😂Don’t think so in the Mediterranean lol.Enjoy your time Megan! 

Welcome! I miss the Med. 77 days until I’m back there and iceberg free. 😉

• Like 3