Two questions

MomC

I have spent over an hour trying to find the forums I need.  I used the suggestion offered by one person and tried Google as suggested by another.  No luck, so I will ask here—

1.  How do I make specialty dining reservations?  My date is on a holiday where I can’t speak to anyone at Oceania.  I assume I can do it online, but how?

2.  Are there USB ports next to the bed?

Thank you!

Mom C

1 minute ago, MomC said:

I have spent over an hour trying to find the forums I need.  I used the suggestion offered by one person and tried Google as suggested by another.  No luck, so I will ask here—

1.  How do I make specialty dining reservations?  My date is on a holiday where I can’t speak to anyone at Oceania.  I assume I can do it online, but how?

Thank you!

Mom C

1) You can make them online when in your account on Oceania website at 12:01 est the date they are available. 

2) I believe on all ships the answer is yes, most definelty on the O and A classes..someone else may remark on the R class ships. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, MomC said:

Thank you!

Mom C

There is also a several page thread on here started in April, 2023 called Oceania Specialty Restaurant reservations.  I’d recommend reading through it for much more information on the topic and various tips. 

Edited by EJL2023

To make reservations you log onto your account via web -

You then go to manage reservation

reservation.thumb.jpg.a8d0106b76553b2ff0d4c97c8031ff2a.jpg

Next -  Select Tab Dining

image.thumb.png.aafb46130ce54341b92c500c0872e36f.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 5/18/2024 at 12:35 PM, Jim_Iain said:

To make reservations you log onto your account via web -

You then go to manage reservation

reservation.thumb.jpg.a8d0106b76553b2ff0d4c97c8031ff2a.jpg

Next -  Select Tab Dining

image.thumb.png.aafb46130ce54341b92c500c0872e36f.png

Yep!  Just in case you haven't found it, the "Your Account/Reservation" tab is a grayish box at top left on Oceania home page. And note that 12:01 is a minute after midnight, so the "day" may be earlier than you think! Unless you're in a suite, and/or like dining late, I'd suggest sharing a table (not dining alone) and trying for a non-sea day to increase chances of getting good times.  

2 hours ago, IWantToLiveOverTheSea said:

Yep!  Just in case you haven't found it, the "Your Account/Reservation" tab is a grayish box at top left on Oceania home page. And note that 12:01 is a minute after midnight, so the "day" may be earlier than you think! Unless you're in a suite, and/or like dining late, I'd suggest sharing a table (not dining alone) and trying for a non-sea day to increase chances of getting good times.  

Glad you noted that.    First time  was looking all over the place and didn't see it.  Since we are n a Suite I was able to get my reservations immediately after final payment was made.   

Even thought it is still about 4 months out I'm starting to get excited.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

Even though it is still about 4 months out I'm starting to get excited.

So are we.  Ed lived there up north for 2'1/2 years before "us".  He has so many stories from saving bear cubs to being in the back seat of an F-4 while refueling when the refueling boom broke his canopy.  He survived with some facial frostbite.

We cruised Alaska from Vancouver in 2012 on Celebrity Century in a Sky Suite. It was wonderful!

We are ready for this next adventure.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, IWantToLiveOverTheSea said:

We live on the Left Coast so could sign in at 9:01PM PDT. Don't try to sign in ahead. I just booked 45 days out and there were loads of times available, early to late. But, yeah, no sea days.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, clo said:

We live on the Left Coast so could sign in at 9:01PM PDT. Don't try to sign in ahead. I just booked 45 days out and there were loads of times available, early to late. But, yeah, no sea days.

Did you book alone or sharing?