Woo Hoo... Pinnacle now equals Zenith on Celebrity

48 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

We actually book SV's - love the aft, even if it has more motion and is a looong walk to the elevators.

We used to book those, but had to switch to side facing because of the bed placement (DW couldn't handle the unique motion of the ocean in a bed that was turned 90 degrees sideways.)🥴

• Like 1

Just boarded Eclipse as a new Zenith. We are in the Retreat so I’m not sure if I will notice any of the new perks. One thing I thought was strange was cabins weren’t open until 2 so we didn’t see the list of Zenith perks until after that. At the top of the list was a welcome aboard lunch for Zeniths from 12:30 til 2.  I’m guessing that’s the only Zenith lunch 🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_1870.thumb.jpeg.fc8f93d12d34d1e7e71bc023caa4260f.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

It sucks that you missed the luncheon though. Maybe you should let them know about it (if it really matters to you; I think I would though.)

It doesn’t bother me really, I just would have gone to see what it was like, but I didn’t know about it. I think all of the other events are the same as when we were Elite Plus. 

Edited by RosieRoo
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Calm down calm down that was the lunch for embarkation days for Concierge guests and Zenith member.Zenith lunch is a special invitation through phone call by the concierge.

Edited by verizon

1 minute ago, verizon said:

Calm down calm down that was the lunch for embarkation days for Concierge goests and Zenith member.

It doesn’t bother me. Just trying to report what is happening on the current sailing. That’s all that was in the cabin regarding Zenith.

• Like 2

We just started our second week on Beyond as a Junior Zenith. Still no admission to the Retreat Lounge - we did know of the embarkation luncheon (so we went) but we didn't receive the "Welcome Zenith" - You're Invites" sheet either on day one or day two. I went to the Captain's Club office today and asked if they were sent out..........somehow we never got ours. Unfortunately I was there 30 minutes past the Celebration Event and missed that and the Theater Experience.

So, if you are new to Zenith status and don't have the Welcome Invitation - go to the Captain's Club immediately and request one.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, verizon said:

Zenith lunch is a special invitation through phone call by the concierge.

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll look out for the phone call. 

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

We just started our second week on Beyond as a Junior Zenith. Still no admission to the Retreat Lounge - we did know of the embarkation luncheon (so we went) but we didn't receive the "Welcome Zenith" - You're Invites" sheet either on day one or day two. I went to the Captain's Club office today and asked if they were sent out..........somehow we never got ours. Unfortunately I was there 30 minutes past the Celebration Event and missed that and the Theater Experience.

So, if you are new to Zenith status and don't have the Welcome Invitation - go to the Captain's Club immediately and request one.

I believe is the stateroom attendant make the mistake Captain Club Concierge knows exactly how many Zeniths on each sailing.

You should also have a list of Zeniths benefits laying in the bed also.

Edited by verizon

13 minutes ago, RosieRoo said:

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll look out for the phone call. 

Last week on Beyond we received a paper invitation in the cabin the day before the event and they requested an RSVP via phone. We also received a call from the Captains Club as a reminder. It was a fantastic luncheon in Blu, they took a photograph of the group and later in the week received a nice folio with the group picture, picture of the ship and the dated itinerary signed by the Captain and Hotel Director. Very classy!!!!

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, verizon said:

I believe is the stateroom attendant make the mistake Captain Club Concierge knows exactly how many Zeniths on each sailing.

3 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

Last week on Beyond we received a paper invitation in the cabin the day before the event and they requested an RSVP via phone. We also received a call from the Captains Club as a reminder. It was a fantastic luncheon in Blu, they took a photograph of the group and later in the week received a nice folio with the group picture, picture of the ship and the dated itinerary signed by the Captain and Hotel Director. Very classy!!!!

Its tradition for the Zenith lunch usually before the bridge tour.But it also depend who's the Captain.

Edited by verizon

2 minutes ago, verizon said:

We asked our room attendant after we returned from dinner on day 1 - she said that Captains Club delivers the invitation notice. Go figure.............next time I will know better!!!

1 minute ago, verizon said:

Its tradition for the Zenith lunch usually before the bridge tour.But it also depend who's the Captain.

We didn't get an invitation for a bridge tour either last week or on this weeks list. Maybe there is a different invitation for the full Zenith's.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

We didn't get an invitation for a bridge tour either last week or on this weeks list. Maybe there is a different invitation for the full Zenith's.

No its the same event before the Luncheon.They also celebrate new zenith member at the bridge.

Edited by verizon

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

We asked our room attendant after we returned from dinner on day 1 - she said that Captains Club delivers the invitation notice. Go figure.............next time I will know better!!!

A good stateroom attendant will give you the Zeniths Le Labo brand toiletries and the bathrobes like they provided to suite guests.

Edited by verizon
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, cruise wizard said:

14 hours ago, cruise wizard said:

14 hours ago, verizon said:

A good stateroom attendant will give you the Zeniths Le Labo brand toiletries and the bathrobes like they provided to suite guests.

I would imagine that the on board staff are still trying to get their hands around all of the changes. It may take a while for things to stabilize, given that the new status match is only about two weeks old.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, verizon said:

Calm down calm down that was the lunch for embarkation days for Concierge guests and Zenith member.Zenith lunch is a special invitation through phone call by the concierge.

How can they phone you when the luncheon is at 12:30a.m. at embarkation day, and the cabins open only at 2p.m. for phone access?

Or do you refer to the lunch with senior officers?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Kbonner said:

How can they phone you when the luncheon is at 12:30a.m. at embarkation day, and the cabins open only at 2p.m. for phone access?

Or do you refer to the lunch with senior officers?

The lunch on embarkation day is for concierge Class only But Zeniths are alllowed to join in even they are in other cabin cotegory.

Zenith Luncheon is only for Zeniths members only with assigned seats so the concierge need to conform who will be attending.

Its always top cruiser seated next  to the Captain.

Edited by verizon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just an update. We did get a call yesterday afternoon from the concierge welcoming us as Zenith members, making sure we got our Zenith paperwork and inviting us to the helipad for sail away. She did also mention there will be a special Zenith lunch on the last sea day. More info to come. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

12 hours ago, cruisegus said:

But very few as a percentage of Pinnacles that sail

And your stats are found where?  Keep in mind ......just to get to Pinnacle, there might be a bit of  money involved...why not book suites if you can?  

No one interviewed me.  😉 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, orville99 said:

I would imagine that the on board staff are still trying to get their hands around all of the changes. It may take a while for things to stabilize, given that the new status match is only about two weeks old.

Out bugs...out I say!!  😄  

Ants funny Black and White Stock Photos & Images - Alamy

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, island lady said:

And your stats are found where?  Keep in mind ......just to get to Pinnacle, there might be a bit of  money involved...why not book suites if you can?  

No one interviewed me.  😉 

It took us 59 cruises to achieve Pinnacle, the vast majority of which were in suites. I don’t even want to think about the NPV of all the $$$ we spent along the way, but we would have taken all of those cruises even without RCL’s loyalty program.😇

Edited by orville99
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, orville99 said:

It took us 59 cruises to achieve Pinnacle, the vast majority of which were in suites. I don’t even want to think about the NPV of all the $$$ we spent along the way, but we would have taken all of those cruises even without RCL’s loyalty program.😇

Ah yes....life is adventure...enjoy while still can.  🥰

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 6/13/2024 at 12:11 PM, orville99 said:

We are still working off our existing RCL inventory, so we slotted in an 11 night X cruise in December 2025, and a 21 night B2B on X in March 2026. We found a really nice B4B cruise on Silversea in 2026 that leaves out of FLL and returns 4 weeks later, but there's a 7 night hole right in the middle that our concierge is trying to figure out. She thinks it may be a charter, but can't get a clear answer from their inventory people. We are also looking at Regent for the same timeframe.

On 6/13/2024 at 12:37 PM, island lady said:

Oooooh....  🥰 That sounds nice!  We will be on X in Feb/March 2026 with Gary and Mary.  Then following that...we are back to Viking out of Hong Kong to Vancouver.  So afterwards,  later in 2026 is also available.  🙂  Soooo much out there to enjoy!

My Silversea concierge finally got back to me, and that 7-night hole in the cruise we wanted to book is in fact a charter, so we'd have to fly to San Juan to pick up the remainder of the cruise - glad we decided to book the 21 night B2B on Ascent instead😪

On the bright side, she did confirm our Venetian status on Silversea😇

Edited by orville99
  • Like 3