Which ships have a concierge lounge?

After almost 50 cruises, many on Princess, I think DH and I will be winding down our cruise days due to age, health, and mobility.  We once had a suite on Discovery Princess to splurge for a special occasion.  We really enjoyed the concierge lounge, as it was a quiet place to get a drink or snack at any time.  I believe all ships have a concierge, but only some have a concierge lounge.  Could anyone tell me which ships have a concierge lounge?  As I think about booking what might be our last cruise, I would like to splurge on a suite, and would love it to be on a ship that has a concierge lounge.  Thank you all for any information you can provide.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, CruzeQueen2 said:

@DaisyRose Pretty sure the Royal class ships are the ones with the concierge lounge. Usually on Deck 14 mid-aft. Check on the deckplans for the ship you are interested in. Enjoy your next suite booking!

This is what I show:  Unless it has changed.  Check the deck plans to be sure.

Princess Cruises Concierge Lounge: Majestic, Regal, Royal, Sky, 

Discovery and Enchanted Princess.

Have a wonderful cruise!!

Edited by PacnGoNow

57 minutes ago, memoak said:

Any ship below Royal class no not have lounges. However never thought the lounge was a real big deal for the way we cruise

But you know what?  She didn't ask anybodies opinion on whether it was worth it, she wanted to know which ships had the lounges because for their last cruise, she thought it would be nice.  I agree, it would be a lovely way to wrap up ones cruising life.  

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, suekel said:

But you know what?  She didn't ask anybodies opinion on whether it was worth it, she wanted to know which ships had the lounges because for their last cruise, she thought it would be nice.  I agree, it would be a lovely way to wrap up ones cruising life.  

It’s nice but the Royal class ships are just too large and noisy and we hardly ever use the lounge except for maybe a fast coffee in the morning or help with specialty dinner reservations 

4 minutes ago, memoak said:

It’s nice but the Royal class ships are just too large and noisy and we hardly ever use the lounge except for maybe a fast coffee in the morning or help with specialty dinner reservations 

Ive had a PH next to the Concierge Lounge on the Sky twice and loved it. it was so easy to go across the hall and pick up a snack, a drink, a soda...at any hour or just to ask the concierge (when on duty) for something. I can see if you weren't on that deck or not in the aft part of the ship, but we LOVED it

• Like 3

I am not thinking that you are interested in the new Sun Princess  (Sphere Class) which has the Sanctuary/Signature Class.  But, if you thought you might enjoy this huge glitzy looking new ship, this might be an option. This has the Signature Lounge, separate dining restaurant, the Sanctuary, etc.

If you are not familiar with all of the Royal Class ships, listed above... Then look thru the ships listings, and Deck Plans on the Princess web-site.  Some have different restaurant options and venues.  They are not all the same.  

Enjoy!!!!

Royal Princess and newer 

So, all Royal class ships, and Sphere class with Sun and Star. The Signature Lounge on Sphere class is a big improvement over Royal class...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DaisyRose said:

After almost 50 cruises, many on Princess, I think DH and I will be winding down our cruise days due to age, health, and mobility.  We once had a suite on Discovery Princess to splurge for a special occasion.  We really enjoyed the concierge lounge, as it was a quiet place to get a drink or snack at any time.  I believe all ships have a concierge, but only some have a concierge lounge.  Could anyone tell me which ships have a concierge lounge?  As I think about booking what might be our last cruise, I would like to splurge on a suite, and would love it to be on a ship that has a concierge lounge.  Thank you all for any information you can provide.

I did not realize all ships have a concierge. I thought it was just the ones with a Concierge Lounge.

The concierge lounge is one of my favorite things about sailing with Princess.  I like going there for snacks rather than having to go to the buffet.  The concierge is usually very helpful too.

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

Thanks so much for many kind and helpful comments.  I didn't realize that the concierge lounge shows up on deck plans, so I will look for that when booking this cruise.  We are seniors with some pre-existing conditions, so ever since the pandemic, we try to find that fine line between being as careful as possible and still having some fun and enjoying life.  So we will take a cruise, but try to avoid the crowds as much as possible.  That is the main reason the concierge lounge is a good thing for us.  If we are going to pay for a suite, I'd like it to be on a ship that has the concierge lounge.

We do have a booking coming up on the Sun.  From what I've seen and heard, it's probably not a ship we'd want to book another cruise on, but we are looking forward to experiencing it for one cruise.  We weren't able to get a suite on that cruise;  I don't remember if it was that the price was too much for us, or if they were sold out.  But since I think my next booking will likely be my last, I'm hoping for a special trip on a ship that has a concierge lounge.  Thanks again for all your helpful responses.

• Like 3