how do you get to the Cabins Deck 8 Promenade Iona

On 6/13/2024 at 6:10 PM, molecrochip said:

Exit past the Keel & Cow, up the few steps/slope and you arrive in the forward lift lobby. From here you can exit into the cabin corridors for your rooms.

so you mean we can get to see by walking though and past the keel and cow or just by forward lifts?

1 minute ago, CountryStyleMe said:

so you mean we can get to see by walking though and past the keel and cow or just by forward lifts?

Yes, there is a corridor exit to the port (left) side of the Keel & Cow. This leads to the promenade, the forward lifts and all 8xxx cabins.

There is three of four steps to go up, and also a slope.

On 6/13/2024 at 4:03 PM, CountryStyleMe said:

we have a Conservatory Mini Suite booked for the August 2024 Norwegianfjords Cruise on Iona does anyone know how you get to these cabins as its not a cabin I or my Parents have ever stayed in before.

i hope im not wrong but i think we were deck 8 on iona and people can look straight into you balcony as its on same level as walkway ..

If you want a deck 9 one then you have to book select, or you may be allocated deck 8. I was told that when booking onboard. The second time I booked, also onboard, I just asked if the same deck 9 cabin was available. It was.

On 6/15/2024 at 2:28 PM, Clodia said:

If you want a deck 9 one then you have to book select, or you may be allocated deck 8. I was told that when booking onboard. The second time I booked, also onboard, I just asked if the same deck 9 cabin was available. It was.

well on the P&O Cruises booking information it says we have cabin 8234 Prom which I believe is deck 8 from lona. however I'm still confused as to how we access them I've looked at video's online and I can't see any steps past keel ans cow only mid-ship lifts on the atrium.

if anyone is on Iona soon and is in any of these cabins on deck 8 please could you do a video with a walk from the cabin door to the atrium as it would be much appreciated.

It’s well marked and not difficult to find. If I can find the cabins along there anyone can. I can get lost in a straight line and have zero sense of direction. I don’t have any recollection of it being difficult and not obvious to get to those cabins. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Winifred 22 said:

It’s well marked and not difficult to find. If I can find the cabins along there anyone can. I can get lost in a straight line and have zero sense of direction. I don’t have any recollection of it being difficult and not obvious to get to those cabins. 

I have zero sense of direction believe me. I got lost on there walking from the back of the ship lifts to the midship don't ask me how but it happened I had to ask for help. 

2 hours ago, CountryStyleMe said:

well on the P&O Cruises booking information it says we have cabin 8234 Prom which I believe is deck 8 from lona. however I'm still confused as to how we access them I've looked at video's online and I can't see any steps past keel ans cow only mid-ship lifts on the atrium.

if anyone is on Iona soon and is in any of these cabins on deck 8 please could you do a video with a walk from the cabin door to the atrium as it would be much appreciated.

You reach the cabins via the aft end of the forward lift foyer. If you study the deck plan it is by cabins 8320 and 8321.

3 hours ago, CountryStyleMe said:

IMG-20240616-WA0014.jpg

• Thanks 1