Stockperks: Shareholders credit

Stockperks, the new company that helps with CCL shareholders get their credits was pretty easy. 

The process from email to them to credit to me was one day.  As a long time shareholder I was was  impressed with the new process.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

So according to the app, when I went to submit for a voyage scheduled for 2025 the stockperks app says I must wait until November 2024 to submit.

Anyone else?

- WYB

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, WYB! said:

So according to the app, when I went to submit for a voyage scheduled for 2025 the stockperks app says I must wait until November 2024 to submit.

Anyone else?

- WYB

Yes, they will open up your 2025 bookings (at least the first half of it) in November for applying your OBC. 

I used stock perks for the first time recently for a CCL cruise in January 2025.  First problem was that they don't have access to Fidelity (yeah for Fidelity) so I had to make a picture of my stock statement showing I owned 100 shares of CCL.  They did respond back saying that 2025 is not open yet!  So far my experience with SP is that it stinks and luckily I was able to email Princess with a copy of my stock statement.  They credited my 2025 cruisings with SOBC.  My hope is that they keep handing this themselves.  SB stinks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, satxdiver said:

I used stock perks for the first time recently for a CCL cruise in January 2025.  First problem was that they don't have access to Fidelity (yeah for Fidelity) so I had to make a picture of my stock statement showing I owned 100 shares of CCL.  They did respond back saying that 2025 is not open yet!  So far my experience with SP is that it stinks and luckily I was able to email Princess with a copy of my stock statement.  They credited my 2025 cruisings with SOBC.  My hope is that they keep handing this themselves.  SB stinks.

Do you have to be paid in full to get credit applied???

6 hours ago, WYB! said:

Anyone else?

- WYB

Same here. The delay with the new system is a pain but it works. 

5 hours ago, satxdiver said:

Did you use the old Princess stockholder email address or is there a new one.

I wonder how that happpen as of right now the Carnival Board has only approved stockholder credit through 12/31/2024. 

The benefit is available on sailings through December 31, 2024.  Applications to receive this benefit should be made at least three weeks prior to cruise departure date.

Edited by AZaTaz

11 hours ago, WYB! said:

Anyone else?

- WYB

I lucked out, I sent in my old form as soon as I booked our 2025 cruise and they sent me an email back saying I needed to use stockperk. I did and they applied it the next day. mind you that was when they was just switching over, but hey, I'll take it 🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gfkcruiser said:

Said I was all set but have to submit request later this year for 2025.  

Just to make sure I understand. They (Princess) said you were all set but to resubmit later for you 2025 cruise. You do not see SHOBC in personalizer for that cruise. If this is true not sure what they meant by all set. 

20 minutes ago, AZaTaz said:

Just to make sure I understand. They (Princess) said you were all set but to resubmit later for you 2025 cruise. You do not see SHOBC in personalizer for that cruise. If this is true not sure what they meant by all set. 

I submitted my stockholder proof.