Retreat Window Sign

I may be crazy, or just imagining this, but I remember reading about a sign that was sent to Retreat guests, that they could but in the windshield of your Uber or taxi which allowed them to pull right up the Retreat luggage drop off. If it’s just a faux pas just ignore me, but if it’s true, could you tell me how one can be obtained. Many thanks and happy cruising to all. 

It’s for upper suites. I’ve only seen it for terminal 25 at Port Everglades but it may be used elsewhere. Unfortunately our experience has been that the when we had one of the special drop off signs, security or the port police did care and directed the vehicle to the first open spot.  You can either then walk your luggage to the special drop spot or just give it to a porter.  

Never had a problem using it in Florida, our Uber driver had seen the sign before and knew exactly what it meant and where to go…now Barcelona was a different experience…

About 50% of the time in traveling in upper suites the police very aggressively told the driver to drop me where he pointed not the drop off area.      I found it really doesn't matter so just give my bag to the first porter we see.