Parking

1 hour ago, Seagust said:

Southampton , ocean terminal,

website

Azureparking.com

thanks

No such place but that web domain is for sale should you want to buy it ? 

• Haha 2

I haven't heard of them always used cps but the site seems to exist tried a dummy booking £170 14 nights September so if anybody has used them they might reply 

40 minutes ago, kalos said:

No such place but that web domain is for sale should you want to buy it ? 

No such place for me as well so can’t help

There is a company with that name if you place the word 'cruise' in front.

I won't link to it as there are zero reviews of it and it seems to be run out of a residential house in Southampton, has only been running for 12 months, and the director's main business is a retail corner shop.

I wouldn't.

• Haha 2

They do have a Facebook page and there are a few reviews, but I couldn't find any other reviews anywhere, especially on sites such as this, that would give me serious misgivings.

Correction: Google maps has a 223 reviews.

Edited by AlexMcSpot

33 minutes ago, AlexMcSpot said:

They do have a Facebook page and there are a few reviews, but I couldn't find any other reviews anywhere, especially on sites such as this, that would give me serious misgivings.

Correction: Google maps has a 223 reviews.

They also have a website if you look at the correct one and not the one that was stated in post#6 which is incorrect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/29/2024 at 1:33 PM, Seagust said:

Southampton , ocean terminal,

thanks

Just drop your luggage off, drive to the West Quay car park and walk back to the terminal. Upon return collect your car and meet who is with your luggage at the terminal. Approx £84 for a fortnight, you keep your keys and pay on leaving the car park.  

9 hours ago, devonuk said:

Just drop your luggage off, drive to the West Quay car park and walk back to the terminal. Upon return collect your car and meet who is with your luggage at the terminal. Approx £84 for a fortnight, you keep your keys and pay on leaving the car park.  

Personally wouldn't park my car at West Quay multi storey car park prefer to leave my car in somewhere with more security and not with access by general public.

3 hours ago, majortom10 said:

Personally wouldn't park my car at West Quay multi storey car park prefer to leave my car in somewhere with more security and not with access by general public.

We just leave ours with CPS. Can't be bothered.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, majortom10 said:

I have to agree. i would not want my car left in a public car park for two, or more, weeks.

After all I have paid several thousand pounds for my car, another few thousand pounds for my cruise, will spend a good few hundred pounds on board so I am not concerned about saving twenty or so pounds on parking my car.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, david63 said:

I have to agree. i would not want my car left in a public car park for two, or more, weeks.

After all I have paid several thousand pounds for my car, another few thousand pounds for my cruise, will spend a good few hundred pounds on board so I am not concerned about saving twenty or so pounds on parking my car.

DITTO

In my mind, it would possibly be safer parking it on the street.

• Like 1

There was a report the other day about spurious meet and greet parking operators court case. When you think about it if someone meets you quayside takes your car and key they could park it in a side street free of charge or use a cheap council or supermarket car park.  Charge you £5.00 a day then bring it back to the ship on return meet by the ship and hand it back. Ten cars would net £350 a week. I should want to see evidence of the service and a website explaining the complete service in a transparent manner. Such cases are on record on the internet as Southampton Rogue Car Parking Companies.

Regards John

Edited by john watson
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, john watson said:

There was a report the other day about spurious meet and greet parking operators court case. When you think about it if someone meets you quayside takes your car and key they could park it in a side street free of charge or use a cheap council or supermarket car park.  Charge you £5.00 a day then bring it back to the ship on return meet by the ship and hand it back. Ten cars would net £350 a week. I should want to see evidence of the service and a website explaining the complete service in a transparent manner. Such cases are on record on the internet as Southampton Rogue Car Parking Companies.

Regards John

If they trash it during their minicab programme, I bet your insurance company will fix it for you....?not.