Deployment 2026-27 Booking Season Begins

Los Angeles, California - Port Bookings (Correct as of 01/07/24)

Lots of bookings for Navigator for 2026. The deployment looks to remain the same as in 25/26 with lots of short sailings and a few longer cruises over the summer months. Quantum then joins after her Summer season in Alaska.

May 26:

1st - Navigator OTS

4th - Quantum OTS & Navigator OTS

8th - Navigator OTS

11th - Navigator OTS

15th - Navigator OTS

18th - Navigator OTS

22nd - Navigator OTS

29th - Navigator OTS

June 26:

1st - Navigator OTS

5th - Navigator OTS

12th - Navigator OTS

15th - Navigator OTS

19th - Navigator OTS

26th - Navigator OTS

29th - Navigator OTS

July 26:

3rd - Navigator OTS

10th - Navigator OTS

13th - Navigator OTS

17th - Navigator OTS

24th - Navigator OTS

27th - Navigator OTS

31st - Navigator OTS

August 26:

3rd - Navigator OTS

7th - Navigator OTS

14th - Navigator OTS

17th - Navigator OTS

21st - Navigator OTS

28th - Navigator OTS

31st - Navigator OTS

September 26:

4th - Navigator OTS

11th - Navigator OTS

14th - Navigator OTS

18th - Navigator OTS

21st - Navigator OTS

25th - Navigator OTS

28th - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS

30th - Quantum OTS

October 26:

2nd - Navigator OTS

6th - Quantum OTS

9th - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS

12th - Navigator OTS

14th - Quantum OTS

16th - Navigator OTS

20th - Quantum OTS

23rd - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS

26th - Navigator OTS

28th - Quantum OTS

30th - Navigator OTS

November 26:

2nd - Navigator OTS

3rd - Quantum OTS

6th - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS

11th - Quantum OTS

13th - Navigator OTS

16th - Navigator OTS

17th - Quantum OTS

20th - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS

25th - Quantum OTS

27th - Navigator OTS

30th - Navigator OTS

December 26:

1st - Quantum OTS

4th - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS

9th - Quantum OTS

11th - Navigator OTS

14th - Navigator OTS

15th - Quantum OTS

18th - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS

21st - Navigator OTS

23rd - Quantum OTS

28th - Navigator OTS

29th - Quantum OTS

Edited by Jumping Cruiser
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

I wonder which ship will replace Odyssey in Cape Liberty, for March and April, until the Oasis and Freedom/Voyager class ships arrive for the May to October season?

5 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Maybe they will send the Freedom/Voyager class ship early?

9 minutes ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

Nothing? No Oasis-class ship is available and it would be surprising to send up a Quantum-Class ship for 7 weeks. I don’t think any are available, anyway. 

I don’t expect them to send a replacement early. Likely just be an Oasis Class from Late April/Early May. It would just disrupt other schedules for the sake of 7 weeks. I’m sure similar things have happened in the past?

3 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

I don’t expect them to send a replacement early. Likely just be an Oasis Class from Late April/Early May. It would just disrupt other schedules for the sake of 7 weeks. I’m sure similar things have happened in the past?

Same. While I’m sure they make money on these Spring Break sailings, I’m equally certain people up here would consider flying down to Miami for a cruise that Spring Break. Greece cruises are far more profitable so I see why the dry dock cuts into the NJ season and not the Greece season. 

Edited by pyrateslife4me84

46 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Funchal (Madeira), Portugal - Port Bookings (Correct as of 01/07/24)

Currently 2 bookings for Liberty OTS. The 1st call will likely be round-trip canaries, while the later will likely be WB TA. This indicates she will be based in Southampton, replacing Independence for 2026.

22nd June 2026 - Liberty OTS

21st October 2026 - Liberty OTS

So that would mean that Liberty will be going to Southampton?

• Like 1

St Maarten, Caribbean - Port Schedule (Correct as of 01/07/24)

Your first look at summer Caribbean ships for 2026! Lots of bookings over the summer for Oasis, Star, Serenade, Icon and Independence. Serenade looks to be on shorter cruises, Icon/Star deployment remains the same, Oasis/Independence have mainly a 4-week calling pattern.

May 26:

3rd - Jewel OTS

5th - Adventure OTS & Icon OTS

6th - Oasis OTS & Serenade OTS

7th - Star OTS

11th - Serenade OTS

14th - Star OTS

19th - Serenade OTS & Icon OTS

25th - Serenade OTS

June 26:

2nd - Icon OTS & Serenade OTS

3rd - Oasis OTS

4th - Star OTS

8th - Independence OTS & Serenade OTS

16th - Serenade OTS

22nd - Serenade OTS

25th - Star OTS

30th - Icon OTS & Serenade OTS

July 26:

1st - Oasis OTS

6th - Serenade OTS & Independence OTS

14th - Icon OTS & Serenade OTS

16th - Star OTS

20th - Serenade OTS

28th - Serenade OTS

29th - Oasis OTS

August 26:

3rd - Independence OTS & Serenade OTS

4th - Icon OTS

6th - Star OTS
11th - Serenade OTS

17th - Serenade OTS

25th - Icon OTS & Serenade OTS

26th - Oasis OTS

27th - Star OTS

31st - Serenade OTS

September 26:

8th - Serenade OTS

14th - Serenade OTS

15th - Icon OTS

17th - Star OTS

22nd - Serenade OTS

23rd - Oasis OTS

28th - Serenade OTS

October 26:

6th - Icon OTS & Serenade OTS

8th - Star OTS

12th - Serenade OTS

20th - Serenade OTS

26th - Serenade OTS

27th - Icon OTS 

29th - Star OTS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

So that would mean that Liberty will be going to Southampton?

11 minutes ago, Billy Baltic said:

Yea. Thats great news. Shows RC are really tuned into the UK market ….. said no one ever. 

Yes, Liberty from Southampton. They’ll play the you love ‘Indy’ card, so here’s her sister and most brits will fall for that nonsense! But yet again… another downgrade. They have completely abandoned the Northern European market. No ships from Amsterdam, none from Copenhagen and devaluing Southampton hardware.

From current port bookings, it doesn’t look like they will take advantage of Liberty being a ‘warm-weather’ ship in 2026 either and will continue to offer ‘cold’ cruises like they are on Indy in 25. Can’t they actually listen to what the UK market are looking for!

Edited by Jumping Cruiser
  • Like 3

56 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Ponta Delgada, Azore Islands - Port Bookings (Correct as of 01/07/24)

A couple of early bookings for Odyssey and Harmony, likely stops on EB TAs. These ships are both heading to dry-dock before their European season by the looks of things, so it’s unknown if these will be passenger sailings or non-rev.

7th March 2026 - Odyssey OTS

27th March 2026 - Harmony OTS

They would not stop in Ponta for a non-rev! Both are way too early for a good TA!🥶

31 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Yes, Liberty from Southampton. They’ll play the you love ‘Indy’ card, so here’s her sister and most brits will fall for that nonsense! But yet again… another downgrade. They have completely abandoned the Northern European market. No ships from Amsterdam, none from Copenhagen and devaluing Southampton hardware.

From current port bookings, it doesn’t look like they will take advantage of Liberty being a ‘warm-weather’ ship in 2026 either and will continue to offer ‘cold’ cruises like they are on Indy in 25. Can’t they actually listen to what the UK market are looking for!

Wonder how long the 3/4 night Florida sailings will last. I can't see myself flying from Edinburgh for a 3/4/3/4 holiday.

Also, looks like the 'X' status match is working. More people are booking 'X' and we will have to pay more to book Celebrity to sail Norway/Baltics.

Dangerous game they are playing with a lot of other lines in Europe to choose from.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bigeck said:

Also, looks like the 'X' status match is working. More people are booking 'X' and we will have to pay more to book Celebrity to sail Norway/Baltics.

Fully agree that they are trying to further differentiate the brands through itineraries. Royal are becoming the ‘party’ and ‘weekend’ cruise, X are trying to appeal to an itinerary-focused and relaxed crowd. Maybe this is a way of trying to attract a younger demographic to X?

Regarding price though, my 2 X cruises this year (both ex-UK) had a lower pppn price than Anthem, so there are definitely some deals to be had! If only they could introduce a loyalty program that collates points together, rather than just status match, that would be something and defiantly help in this scenario!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

Interested in Odyssey from Civi to Greece in August 2026 so it would definitely be nice to sail on her fresh from a dry dock (not that I expect many updates after just 5 years). 

There is a great 12 day Greek isles cruise on Odyssey in Sept. 25, but most of the good cabins are sold out.  I'm hoping they repeat this itinerary in Fall 2026.  I will be the first to book.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheHawk1 said:

There is a great 12 day Greek isles cruise on Odyssey in Sept. 25, but most of the good cabins are sold out.  I'm hoping they repeat this itinerary in Fall 2026.  I will be the first to book.

Booked on this one, can’t wait! Hoping the price comes down a bit though, but not looking likely! 🫤

Grand Cayman - Port Schedule (Correct as of 01/07/24)

Currently a few bookings for Adventure throughout Summer 26, all of which are 4 weeks apart.

12th May - Adventure OTS

9th June - Adventure OTS

7th July - Adventure OTS

4th August - Adventure OTS

1st September - Adventure OTS

29th September - Adventure OTS

2 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Ponta Delgada, Azore Islands - Port Bookings (Correct as of 01/07/24)

A couple of early bookings for Odyssey and Harmony, likely stops on EB TAs. These ships are both heading to dry-dock before their European season by the looks of things, so it’s unknown if these will be passenger sailings or non-rev.

7th March 2026 - Odyssey OTS

27th March 2026 - Harmony OTS

1 hour ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

They would not stop in Ponta for a non-rev! Both are way too early for a good TA!🥶

The currently bookable Harmony TA does not have a stop at Ponta Delgada.

image.png.d3fbcacb0ec97e9768581cf31930ff04.png

image.png.3cfc4f2e5790e63c6b282d1dd9946f1e.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Fully agree that they are trying to further differentiate the brands through itineraries. Royal are becoming the ‘party’ and ‘weekend’ cruise, X are trying to appeal to an itinerary-focused and relaxed crowd. Maybe this is a way of trying to attract a younger demographic to X?

Regarding price though, my 2 X cruises this year (both ex-UK) had a lower pppn price than Anthem, so there are definitely some deals to be had! If only they could introduce a loyalty program that collates points together, rather than just status match, that would be something and defiantly help in this scenario!

This Christmas I have Freedom 8 night. A hotel and car to fly home on the 1st Jan.

Next year I booked Infinity from Barcelona 12 night over Christmas and New Year,

Overall, Infinity is cheaper.

Also a couple of ports in Morocco I haven't been to.

Certainly worth checking both company's

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bigeck said:

Wonder how long the 3/4 night Florida sailings will last. I can't see myself flying from Edinburgh for a 3/4/3/4 holiday.

Dangerous game they are playing with a lot of other lines in Europe to choose from.

Shoot I only flew across US for 4/5/5/4 and hated it. This last yr was my first Cruise under 10nites in 22yrs. Since 2001 only done B2B's of 10/11 or 13/10/11 though options been limited last 2yrs. Doing these short ones quickly remembered why I stopped doing them. Different group on passengers on a 4-5 nite Cruise compared to 10-16n. At least my Cruise started as a 14nite Panama Canal  before the 4 short legs

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Booked on this one, can’t wait! Hoping the price comes down a bit though, but not looking likely! 🫤

Lucky you. It covers all the main islands in Greece, compared to some of the shorter sailings. There are still some cabins left, but for that long a cruise I would prefer a junior suite with more space. Will have to wait until November and see what’s available for 2026 (probably at even higher prices).

Sydney, Australia - Port Bookings (Correct as of 02/07/24)

Lots of bookings for Anthem for 2026/27. Various lengths in between calls likely indicate a similar deployment to 25/26, after a TP from Alaska.

30th October 26 - Anthem OTS

8th November 26 - Anthem OTS

16th November 26 - Anthem OTS

20th November 26 - Anthem OTS

29th November 26 - Anthem OTS

7th December 26 - Anthem OTS

11th December 26 - Anthem OTS

19th December 26 - Anthem OTS

28th December 26 - Anthem OTS

6th January 27 - Anthem OTS

15th January 27 - Anthem OTS

24th January 27 - Anthem OTS