Deployment 2026-27 Booking Season Begins

Just now, pyrateslife4me84 said:

Caribbean is pretty clear—year-round week-longs and Summer 2026 first; short itineraries and seasonal later. 

But that doesn't help me on itineraries as "year round" and "seasonal" can have crossover.

59 minutes ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

I wonder which European itineraries wait for “Europe cont.”?

Maybe the new ship in 2026 doing a stint in Europe. Can’t remember which one is due then. That said it’s very unlikely they’ll give Europe that privilege. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

I imagine “year-round” means “same thing all year”. Think Icon and Star. 

Yes, I get that.

But there could be a year round itinerary that's the same as a summer itinerary, but what if the summer itinerary is a better price?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

With Norway delaying the introduction of the Fjords restrictions, I wonder if they're considering the Amsterdam sailings……..

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Roofire said:

With Norway delaying the introduction of the Fjords restrictions, I wonder if they're considering the Amsterdam sailings……..

I guess we will see. I presume the Oasis-class ship from Barcelona/Civi and Odyssey will release in the first wave since those both print money and they‘ll want to start filling them at their exorbitant rates. 

Edited by pyrateslife4me84

1 hour ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

I wonder if these will be Solar Eclipse itineraries. Princess, Virgin, Holland America and even Carnival have announced theirs already. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cookooclock said:

I wonder if these will be Solar Eclipse itineraries. Princess, Virgin, Holland America and even Carnival have announced theirs already. 

I could see that. Wouldn’t want that forgotten in the larger batch. If they release special cruises like those separately, they can probably charge more…

Wonder why Royal releases later than all the other big guys?

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Yes, I get that.

But there could be a year round itinerary that's the same as a summer itinerary, but what if the summer itinerary is a better price?

Book refundable or be prepared to pay the change fee.  This is where group rates come in handy.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, cookooclock said:

There is one for Celebrity.  Apex 14 day Med departing Aug 1.  There is also the 7 day Silhouette departing Aug 8 but if she follows her same itinerary she is a day behind being in the path.

Not sure about Royal yet

38 minutes ago, Ken at the beach said:

There is one for Celebrity.  Apex 14 day Med departing Aug 1.  There is also the 7 day Silhouette departing Aug 8 but if she follows her same itinerary she is a day behind being in the path.

Not sure about Royal yet

Was on Cruise Ships for 2 more recent here in North/Central America, none were Total. First one was Cloudy whole day, second was pretty Kool how Dark got. But unbelievable how many were looking directly at Sun w/o any protection, most were Crew

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, FionaMG said:

The opening schedule is up on loyaltoyoualways.

Screenshot_20240924-192310.thumb.png.322fac2e0c8540e51b2d9d951c78bcc1.png

Northeast Deployment November 18, so happy it's earlier this time! Can't wait to see what's offered. Especially interested to see which ship Boston is getting, my guess is Jewel. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

But that doesn't help me on itineraries as "year round" and "seasonal" can have crossover.

Seasonal was Ships returning to Caribbean from EU, Alaska, Canada. Summer in Past was New Ship

Edited by ONECRUISER

50 minutes ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

Wonder why Royal releases later than all the other big guys?

Consistently this way now and this is early for them, Decade ago Royal didnt start release until Spring. Also further out they go more likely Deployments Change

17 minutes ago, Lorey2007 said:

I'm still patiently waiting for info for east coast sailings Canada/New England August September 2026.

Looks like we'll officially know the week of November 18. I'm guessing that Canada and New England sailings for 2026 will be offered on Independence out of Cape Liberty, Vision out of Baltimore and a Radiance class ship, guessing Jewel or Radiance out of Boston starting sometime in September. I'm making these guesses based on the port schedules posted in this thread and what has been done previously. Should be an interesting deployment.

26 minutes ago, gallagher123123 said:

Looks like we'll officially know the week of November 18. I'm guessing that Canada and New England sailings for 2026 will be offered on Independence out of Cape Liberty, Vision out of Baltimore and a Radiance class ship, guessing Jewel or Radiance out of Boston starting sometime in September. I'm making these guesses based on the port schedules posted in this thread and what has been done previously. Should be an interesting deployment.

I sure hope Independance is out of one of those ports.  We have been on Liberty twice and I really like that class of ship.  Since my DH was sick this year we have given up on sailing to the Caribbean or out of the country. I have convinced myself that New England and Canada will be alright.