Celebrity Website down?

I have been having trouble for days…I’ve tried different Safari, Edge, Google, etc. It may be my iPad and iPhone, because I have been able to login with DH’s computer, but it is frustrating.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had to enter my password twice but on the second time it opened.    Funny enough about 30 minutes later I went back and it didn't require me to sign in again.

I was applying for my stockholders credit and need reservations numbers etc.

I have been trying for days, getting all kinds of messages too.  I can sign in, but then everything goes wack-a-doodle.  My cruise on Ascent/October TA is not showing and hasn’t been for many days.  I know the ship is full, but we have not made final payment yet.  Just hope this cruise will not be in an over-sold situation, as when IT is involved things can tend to be messy at times.🤷‍♀️

• Thanks 1

I can log in, but when I try to go to my cruise planner, I get the following message (attached) and then it goes back to my cruise list.

image.thumb.png.fa99196511ec3f61ba3d24978ae51fa3.png

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

@huladoula1,

I don't have any problems logging in either through my desktop or my iPhone.  If problems still persist, try another web browser.

Edited by mahdnc
  • Thanks 1

I can get into my account but when you click on something I get the answer in the picture 

They must getting ready to raise the prices 😉😁

Are most office closed today in the USA because of the July 4th weekend ?

IMG_7409.thumb.jpeg.74d7a7c6af8102971591f43053bfde69.jpeg

I have issues for a few hours when they are making site changes or when my booking hits particular milestones.  Probably the most significant was when early checking became available for my cruise. That was a few hours of errors but I'm not experiencing issues right now. A few hours is the longest I've had issues, although they did disconnect my cruise from my account once.  I could not correct that without their help.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, huladoula1 said:

Celebrity Website down?

That depends. Is it a day ending in "y"? Then yes, it probably is.

Edited by omahabob
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

The cruise planner site was glitchy yesterday for sure.  Trying to book some of the July 4 advertised 35% off amenities and many of the choices wouldn't load into the shopping cart. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TheHawk1 said:

The cruise planner site was glitchy yesterday for sure.  Trying to book some of the July 4 advertised 35% off amenities and many of the choices wouldn't load into the shopping cart. 

Careful, Celebrity is know to increase price of thing to give larger % off , and the final price is high than price was before the sale 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

My TA just informed me that my particular cruise is sold out, but cancelations are going to those with guaranteed cabins which have a long list to fill.  She also said that there are other issues too, so hopefully, after the weekend, things will improve on Monday.  Of course, it is not unusual for Celebrity to take a cruise off the site, even before final payment; however, that can cause issues with those who are booked or in the guaranteed class.  Kinda like, now you see it and now you don’t.

Edited by Lastdance
It’s really hot here!

4 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I found a round about way to get that number with the app. 

On the apt select any different cruise.  Go to that cruise, then select to choose another cruise .. you will see your "Upcoming cruises" and the reservation number shows up.  

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I just logged in to check reservation and stockholders credit...no issues. Seeing the monetary advantage to a 14 day cruise is going to influence my future bookings.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lastdance said:

I just tried to  log in today and received the message...”It is not you...!”  I am so happy that it is not me!!!🫠

i hate to disagree but I think it is you 🙂  I am having zero issue access either mine or my DW's account and information on the Website. 

image.thumb.png.a1968ef6b3b92332f5fe5ffb5c3c2246.png

image.thumb.png.386a3861aee3a9e4737182294f8add2a.png

Edited by DaKahuna
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

i hate to disagree but I think it is you 🙂  I am having zero issue access either mine or my DW's account and information on the Website. 

image.thumb.png.a1968ef6b3b92332f5fe5ffb5c3c2246.png

image.thumb.png.386a3861aee3a9e4737182294f8add2a.png

I am also able to log in and see the same cruise. The only problem is the high prices in the Cruise Planner......

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

~cookies deleted

~using google chrome

~my DH’s computer

~my girlfriend’s computer...@mahdnc, I guess none of these computers will allow for high prices🥰

@DaKahuna...how could you possibly say that it is me, when Celebrity says that it is not me🤷‍♀️.

I think it is my particular cruise, as it is playing peek-a-boo!  I bet Celebrity will take my final payment, so I am going to quietly cry in my corner😂.

Way too much bragging about others who can sign in...🙃.  I actually need some positive and quiet energy, as I do not give up easily, but need to try again tomorrow, or maybe Monday when th stars are aligned🎱, or possibly check my 8-Ball.

Edited by Lastdance