Regent 2026-2027 Voyage Collection Available for Preview

On 7/14/2024 at 12:13 PM, Dolebludger said:

For us, anything other than Miami. Last March it was a zoo! And the airport there is on our “don’t go there” list. Gates are literally a mile apart. No train, no busses, and no available information. But as to Galveston, I wonder how one gets there. Will guests be bussed from Houston, or what?

I agree about Miami. Terminal J is just horrible. The land staff always act like it's their first day and they don't have a clue.  We gave up on the Miami airport long ago. We fly in and out of Fort Lauderdale. It's worth the cost of a taxi to get to and from Miami and avoid the Miami airport. 

• Like 1

We were considering a Capetown to Lisbon cruise. The 2026 price increased 64% from the 2025 rates for a PH. Quite surprising, since there are plenty of cabins available for 2025. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RELS said:

URL is https://rssc.com/cruises/{SHP}{Yr}(Mo}(day}/summary

The prices are there.

This worked great! Thx!

Cat. H. says gttee for availability, so I’m guessing a cruise always starts out as that status for its lowest category?

I think I’m confused. Is Prestige going to be the name of a new ship? For some reason, I thought it was going to be a higher level of voyage amenities (like before boarding and after disembarking private transfers).

Posted (edited)

Anyone else notice the bug, or at least I hope it is a bug, where the Ultimate Upgrade with Business Air is over $100K additional per person? Funny enough, it’s not all cruises, but appears that way on both of the ones we were eyeing, one for 2026 and one in 2027.

image.thumb.png.76cf6b712b0c62f7537de588e589cd93.png

Edited by prim8keeper
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, prim8keeper said:

Anyone else notice the bug, or at least I hope it is a bug, where the Ultimate Upgrade with Business Air is over $100K additional per person? Funny enough, it’s not all cruises, but appears that way on both of the ones we were eyeing, one for 2026 and one in 2027.

That is funny. 

1 hour ago, May B said:

Cat. H. says gttee for availability, so I’m guessing a cruise always starts out as that status for its lowest category?

In my experience, which goes back years longer than I've been a member of Cruise Critic, I think that is unusual. Sorry Tom ...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, May B said:

I think I’m confused. Is Prestige going to be the name of a new ship? For some reason, I thought it was going to be a higher level of voyage amenities (like before boarding and after disembarking private transfers).

That will be the name of the newbuild due in 2026 likely late in the year

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, prim8keeper said:

I did talk to Regent today and it is not necessarily a bug, per say. This can happen for any cruise that is too far out and air contracts do not exist and/or there is nothing comparable in their system for them to estimate the airfare cost off of. When that happens it defaults to a crazy high number. Obviously these were not issues for economy airfare. I can understand why they would not necessarily want to estimate the business air cost so far ahead with what prices are doing, but I have to imagine there is something better to display than $100K+ 😂.

Edit: Now it just says N/A which makes more sense!

Edited by prim8keeper

On 7/17/2024 at 7:11 AM, zak477 said:

I agree about Miami. Terminal J is just horrible

Miami in general is bad.  But honestly I prefer J because it's away from all the terminals that service the mega-ships, so much less traffic and hassle getting into or out of the terminal.  Now when I say "less hassle," keep in mind....only compared to the rest of Miami Cruise Port.  It's all relative.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, papaflamingo said:

Miami in general is bad.  But honestly I prefer J because it's away from all the terminals that service the mega-ships, so much less traffic and hassle getting into or out of the terminal.  Now when I say "less hassle," keep in mind....only compared to the rest of Miami Cruise Port.  It's all relative.  

Except half the Uber drivers have no clue where Terminal J is.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, PaulMCO said:

Except half the Uber drivers have no clue where Terminal J is.

They don't have to know...they have GPS to direct them.

• Like 2

On 7/17/2024 at 9:04 AM, prim8keeper said:

I am so lucky! I reserved a year ago an African cruise. Checked today with a dummy reservation. RT BC for the same cruise is now quoted at $404,000.00 - but is for both of us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, DeepFreeze63 said:

I am so lucky! I reserved a year ago an African cruise. Checked today with a dummy reservation. RT BC for the same cruise is now quoted at $404,000.00 - but is for both of us.

I *assume* you're being sarcastic?  Flight schedules and pricing aren't even published yet by the airlines for that timeframe.

1 hour ago, PaulMCO said:

Have you used Miami Uber's ..   🙂

Yes, I have.  Four times in the past two years without incident..  Is there something I should know.

31 minutes ago, Kwaj girl said:

I *assume* you're being sarcastic?  Flight schedules and pricing aren't even published yet by the airlines for that timeframe.

Of course. I am trying (have been for over 12 years) to prod Regent Miami to bring the functionality of their website into the 21st century. A "N/A" would have been acceptable to me.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, DeepFreeze63 said:

Of course. I am trying (have been for over 12 years) to prod Regent Miami to bring the functionality of their website into the 21st century. A "N/A" would have been acceptable to me.

There are some cruise that are labeled as such...

15 hours ago, papaflamingo said:

I’ve gone fahblungit more times at the Port of Miami than every other cruise port … and city! …  combined. And I specialize in going fahblungit.

I do love J, but twice I’ve gone out of D or E and returned to J.

• Like 3

Glad you’re paying attention, @sd duderino. Some day even YOU may get to “enjoy” embarkation in Miami. Did I do that @sdduderino thing right?

3 hours ago, May B said:

Glad you’re paying attention, @sd duderino. Some day even YOU may get to “enjoy” embarkation in Miami. Did I do that @sdduderino thing right?

I'm sure I don't know what you mean.

The emoji was just me kvelling over your use of Yiddish on Cruise Critic. 😀