Steakhouse pre cruise reservations

When booking the steakhouse online through the Carnival website you tell them what day and time, do you prepay for it at that time or is it only the reservation and you pay through your sign and sail when you get onboard?

1 hour ago, abby1257 said:

How much is the steakhouse, thx

$49 Adult

$15 Child

If you have on board credit, you will have the option of using it towards the amount due.

I'd recommend buying it now so you lock in the price.  I got it for my April cruise before they raised the prices.  

I will say that it was absolutely fantastic, and is well worth the money even with the slight increase.  Enjoy!

On 7/23/2024 at 10:41 PM, Journey11 said:

$49 Adult

$15 Child

If you have on board credit, you will have the option of using it towards the amount due.

Well…I guess 30% hike in 5 years ain’t so bad

5 hours ago, Shaded Lady said:

The first steakhouse we ate at on Magic in 2014 was $25 pp! Almost doubled in 10 years!

Kind of like restaurant prices in general... 

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with @bafinegan… it is a very nice meal, good quality and normally great service… occasionally we’ve gotten a server with an attitude but mostly they are terrific…

I haven’t tried any of the other specialty dining places but looking forward to trying Rudi’s, Teppanyaki and Emeril’s on our Jubilee cruise next month.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

I agree with @bafinegan… it is a very nice meal, good quality and normally great service… occasionally we’ve gotten a server with an attitude but mostly they are terrific…

I haven’t tried any of the other specialty dining places but looking forward to trying Rudi’s, Teppanyaki and Emeril’s on our Jubilee cruise next month.

Never tried Rudi's ( not a seafood fan), but Teppanyaki was also very good ( and a lot of fun too!).  Emeril's was good too, but the portions were bigger than I expected.  I ordered red beans and rice and the meat pies thinking it would be small portions because it was so inexpensive, but ended up taking most of the meat pies back to the cabin for a snack later on.  Already booked both the steak house and Teppanyaki for our upcoming cruise on the Mardi Gras.

Posted (edited)

I’m going to Vegas for a couple days this month, mid week.  Oh damn … I thought I’d treat myself & our son to a nice steak dinner. 😳😳 We all haven’t been for a visit since 2018. 

After seeing the outrageous prices (steaks starting at $68+ pp for JUST the steak at our hotel, Planet Hollywood). When did sauce start costing $6 - $8 pp?  

Well, I  immediately went to Carnival booked mine & my hubby’s 2025 Jubilee Steakhouse Reservation. $98/2 for a complete meal didn’t seem too bad. 😂

The “nice” dinner on The Strip this month??  Need to look beyond the standard fare. 

🛳️🛳️
Bobbi

Edited by Markmom18
  • Thanks 1

On 8/8/2024 at 6:55 PM, larry_s_taco said:

Is the steakhouse worth the money?

My husband and I still talk about the meal we had there from over 10 years ago.  The food is great and the experience is delightful.  If you have the time, it's definitely worth the price.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/8/2024 at 7:15 PM, Shaded Lady said:

Emeril’s is so good!! We had a wonderful dinner and a show at Teppanyaki on MG!