How to confirm All Included

I've seen this question asked before, but I must not be putting in the right key words during search.

I've just booked a cruise (today - several hours ago) via a TA, and I could immediately see it on celebrity.com and in the app. My invoice/receipt from my TA shows Classic Drinks/WiFi (as it should). However, I can't see anything on the Celebrity website or app confirming that I have them. Rather, when I go to Plan My Cruise, it shows the option to purchase the Classic Drink Package, and doesn't show the option to upgrade. Ditto with WiFi - options to purchase, but no option to upgrade. In Manage Reservation, it shows cabin assignment, guests and dining. I'd swear that in the past it would show the inclusions of Drinks and WiFi there, but this is my only currently booked cruise, so I've nothing to compare against.

Is there another place I should check? Give it another day to see if the inclusions appear? I do I need to reach out to my TA? It's not a rush - the cruise is next summer. But of course I'd like to make sure nothing wrong with my reservation.

Thanks for any advice!

21 minutes ago, ccqueenanne said:

I've seen this question asked before, but I must not be putting in the right key words during search.

I've just booked a cruise (today - several hours ago) via a TA, and I could immediately see it on celebrity.com and in the app. My invoice/receipt from my TA shows Classic Drinks/WiFi (as it should). However, I can't see anything on the Celebrity website or app confirming that I have them. Rather, when I go to Plan My Cruise, it shows the option to purchase the Classic Drink Package, and doesn't show the option to upgrade. Ditto with WiFi - options to purchase, but no option to upgrade. In Manage Reservation, it shows cabin assignment, guests and dining. I'd swear that in the past it would show the inclusions of Drinks and WiFi there, but this is my only currently booked cruise, so I've nothing to compare against.

Is there another place I should check? Give it another day to see if the inclusions appear? I do I need to reach out to my TA? It's not a rush - the cruise is next summer. But of course I'd like to make sure nothing wrong with my reservation.

Thanks for any advice!

I always sail in Retreat, which includes premium drinks and wifi.  Always in my CP, it shows me the option to purchse drink packages and wifi packages.  It's just their IT and how it works.  As long as your email confirmation shows what you purchased, you are good to go.

• Thanks 1

It sometimes takes a few days for it to show on your account after booking.. I have had the same issue in the past.. and even after upgrading my drinks package I still get upgrade offers.If its not there within 5 days of booking maybe give them a call - but I am sure it will be there.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

From your Upcoming Cruises page (https://www.celebritycruises.com/account/upcoming-cruises), click on Plan My Cruise to go into your cruise planner, then click on your user icon at the top right, then click on Order History.

It takes some time after you make your reservation, perhaps a week or two, but they show up eventually. I booked my cruise on 2/27. I see the packages are dated 3/2.

Screenshot-2024-07-24-at-5-44-47-PM.thumb.png.f76f2ff46510d0c2e9702504d713b09a.png

Edited by cyntil8ing
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

43 minutes ago, STIG OF THE DUMP said:

It sometimes takes a few days for it to show on your account after booking.. I have had the same issue in the past.. and even after upgrading my drinks package I still get upgrade offers.If its not there within 5 days of booking maybe give them a call - but I am sure it will be there.

It can take a few days or a few weeks.  When it is loaded in the system you will see in the Cruise Planner.

If you go to the circle in the upper right corner of the Planner  with your initials, select that and then select Order History both items will show there.  Even when they show up in order history you may get the option to purchase them in the Cruise planner, just ignore it. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ccqueenanne said:

Thanks for any advice!

Your TA should be able to provide a Celebrity booking confirmation along with theirs.  This the definitive way to confirm that the booking placed by you through the TA is what Celebrity has confirmed as the booking.  If this was not provided by them, ask for it.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ccqueenanne said:

Thanks for any advice!

I just checked my current bookings and also don't see it anywhere.    Even though I know I get Internet  and drinks packages as both a Suite Guest and a Zenith it doesn't show up under Order History like in the past.  

My TA always writes in the comment section all that is included as well as a combination of Celebrity and  Agency OBC.  I only wish he would break out NR and RF OBC but I do that on a spreadsheet.    It is one of the thinks I like about my agent.

This is the last booking I have that has Pre-Paid Tips...

image.thumb.png.f6b8aab081ee6174ee9412b98d661a1e.png

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/24/2024 at 4:53 PM, cyntil8ing said:

From your Upcoming Cruises page (https://www.celebritycruises.com/account/upcoming-cruises), click on Plan My Cruise to go into your cruise planner, then click on your user icon at the top right, then click on Order History.

It takes some time after you make your reservation, perhaps a week or two, but they show up eventually. I booked my cruise on 2/27. I see the packages are dated 3/2.

Screenshot-2024-07-24-at-5-44-47-PM.thumb.png.f76f2ff46510d0c2e9702504d713b09a.png

This is an ongoing, aggravating aspect of booking with Celebrity, unfortunately, but the post by @cyntil8ing is the answer. In fact, I just checked our upcoming cruise to verify our booze/wifi packages.

That said, I wish Celebrity would fix this online. Makes no sense why I'm offered pre-cruise discounts for stuff already included/paid for.

Hope you can "verify" your packages soon and that you enjoy your cruise!

cjr

Edited by CNSfromHI
typo :-(
  • Like 1

Always ask for a copy of the Celebrity invoice as well if working through a TA and they haven't provided one. 

For those that have not yet tried to 'decode' their Celebrity invoice:

What you're looking for will be pairs of + and - entries that offset, along with a cryptic description of what they represent.  Note that if booking Royal or above, you may not see beverage or WiFi notations in your invoice because they come with the cabin.  We've had some invoices that did - and some that didn't.

image.png.1409acaa2ec29988dc03f86bceaa6b69.png

In this example, the THW9 entry "BEVPRINGRA14" indicates the charge for 14 nights of a PR (premium) beverage (BEV) package including gratuity (INGRA).  Note in the same invoice another "THW" entry ("THW8") that turns right around and deducts the same amount.  Net zero.

The TIR1 entry "PRWIFCHG" is for PR (premium) WiFi (WIF).  Note again in the same invoice another "TIR" entry ("TIR2") that turns right around and deducts the same amount.  Again, Net zero.

Depending upon when you booked, you may or may not have a "GRAT" (gratuities) entry in your invoice.  As is well known, they pulled the gratuities from the added perks a while back.  The entries you see above were for a cruise booked after that occurred.  The entry below was from a 13 night cruise booked when gratuities were still being included:

image.png.c44a4d7380add5e97344c5c6a6d375a7.png

On 7/24/2024 at 5:36 PM, Liao said:

I always sail in Retreat, which includes premium drinks and wifi.  Always in my CP, it shows me the option to purchse drink packages and wifi packages.  It's just their IT and how it works.  As long as your email confirmation shows what you purchased, you are good to go.

Do you have a reserved section on a deck?  Reserved section for suite guests.

5 hours ago, Pickels said:

Do you have a reserved section on a deck?  Reserved section for suite guests.

What do you mean by section on a deck?  Cabins ?  Suites are scattered all over the ship, not a true ship within a ship concept like MSC.