ABC, Easy as 123... A Live Beyond Cruise Report

5 hours ago, Stem to Stern said:

Oh.  Em.  Gee.  

Is that who I think it is?

You may be too young to know.

I saw her live in concert in 1988.

Now I’m jonesing even more to get on board.

It must be - another friend thought the same. I will check the book when I get home. 

• Like 1

Thanks for bringing us along!  Hope your travel home was uneventful and Merida was happy to see her mom.  We made it unscathed through 15 inches of rain in south Tampa Bay.  Looking forward to ABCs in a few weeks!

• Like 1

Thanks all for following along!! 

Merida was quite happy to see me.IMG_2818.thumb.jpeg.e7dd30fdb16edf29ae8a386c6768c621.jpeg

I slept in a little and then hit the store to restock the fridge and cabinets! It is nice to have about a month left before school starts so it’s not just right back to work.

Overall I loved the cruise! The ports were fabulous - I want to go back!!

Pros:

* I loved my Aqua Class IV cabin! I did not take as much advantage of the Thermal Suite as I would have liked because a sunburned back does not really mix with a lot of the things in there. But I loved it!

* Anthony, my steward, was wonderful and so personable!

* The Eden cast and their shows! Just amazing!

* Elements by the production cast (Stage Door was ok, but not as good as Elements

* Both  Eden and the Rooftop Garden Grill

* The happy surprise of getting to see Bug on the All Access tour!

Cons:

* Not getting to see Arte. It did surprise me that they would handover to a new cast without that cast being ready to go with all the shows.

* The gluten-free “pancakes” I got in Blu one morning. First they were blueberry…and the blueberries were literally mixed in, so they were this gross shade of bluish-purple. And they were not like any pancakes I have had. They were more like really thick crepes.

Not that many cons overall.

Next up in plans is:  February, Disney World. Next August I am doing back to back on the Disney Dream to be able to hit both of their private islands. Feb 2026 I’m back on Celebrity Beyond to Puerto Plata, St Thomas, and St Kitts - first time to all of those. I did book the future cruise thing so that when summer 2026 is out I can get something there.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

43 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Just a quick update... My Captain's Club points arrived yesterday - AND I got my double points for being solo in the cabin AND my GoGreen extra 5 points without having to email or call!

I'm a newly minted Elite! 🙂

Congrats!  Enjoy the laundry, etc.

• Like 2

An additional note with the Elite. Thus far my RCCL status hasn't changed (at least it still shows Platinum when it should be Diamond). I'm not going to be overly concerned right now since I'm not planning a RCCL sailing any time soon, but I'll definitely make some calls or write some emails if it comes to that.

• Like 2