Welcome Aboard Concierge Class Lunch?

stvntra

5 minutes ago, RichYak said:

Then you're about 16 days too early to be looking at the app for any accurate information.

Okay, thank you.  I was told to switch to my cruise, and it should be there, but it wasn't.  Again, it is definitely NOT a big deal at all.  I just appreciate all the advice as I've never sailed on Celebrity at all, but definitely looking forward to it! 🙂

2 minutes ago, stvntra said:

I was told to switch to my cruise, and it should be there, but it wasn't

Actually, you were told to switch to the current sailing. But that will only get you accurate information for the current sailing to give you an idea. I wouldn't bother as it could be different for your sailing. Just wait until day of, or at most, a day or two prior to your sail date.

Enjoy your cruise!

9 minutes ago, RichYak said:

Actually, you were told to switch to the current sailing. But that will only get you accurate information for the current sailing to give you an idea. I wouldn't bother as it could be different for your sailing. Just wait until day of, or at most, a day or two prior to your sail date.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you!

2 hours ago, hcat said:

We have android devices so  have never been able to use it.

It works the same on Android as it does on iOS. Which just means you should never trust what you see there.

1 hour ago, RichYak said:

Then you're about 16 days too early to be looking at the app for any accurate information.

I'd say you're a lifetime from ever seeing accurate information. We've been burned too many times by trusting the app.

10 minutes ago, mahasamatman said:

It works the same on Android as it does on iOS. Which just means you should never trust what you see there.

I'd say you're a lifetime from ever seeing accurate information. We've been burned too many times by trusting the app.

Good to know - had no idea it was like that.  On the other cruises I've been on, which were not Celebrity, we never had any issues with the app. Again, appreciate the help!

3 hours ago, stvntra said:

Someone told me above that all of the information regarding this was on the Seapass card - meaning it shows I am in the Concierge class maybe?

No, she said it will be in the app. But it'll be easier if you have your seapass to prove you're concierge.

The only thing I will add to all the great advice you have been given is to make sure you board the ship early enough to get to your lunch. In our experience the hours are somewhat limited (I think it's 12:00 to 1:30).

This is such a civilized way to start your cruise, I'm sure you will enjoy it!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cruisegirlppp said:

The only thing I will add to all the great advice you have been given is to make sure you board the ship early enough to get to your lunch. In our experience the hours are somewhat limited (I think it's 12:00 to 1:30).

This is such a civilized way to start your cruise, I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Great advice, thank you! We are due to board at 11:30, but since we have a concierge category, they sent us something that said we can board as early as they start, but I'm not sure what time that is yet.  It may be 11 a.m., not sure. Thank you! 🙂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, stvntra said:

Great advice, thank you! We are due to board at 11:30, but since we have a concierge category, they sent us something that said we can board as early as they start, but I'm not sure what time that is yet.  It may be 11 a.m., not sure. Thank you! 🙂

Are you talking about the check-in time you selected in the app or website? That's not your boarding time. 

Priority boarding use to be a perk of concierge class.  The only priority boarding is for suites and Zeniths. The Concierge lunch (Zenith and B2B cruisers also) ends at 1:PM.    

Edited by doghog
  • Like 1

On 8/20/2024 at 11:41 AM, stvntra said:

Someone told me above that all of the information regarding this was on the Seapass card - meaning it shows I am in the Concierge class maybe?

Concierge class Seapass card are gold in color. Standard cabin dark blue. AquaClass is light blue. Suites are silver. Zenith's did have black seapass card. I'm not sure if they still do. 

Since I saw you writing about Murano I get that you´ll be on an S-class ship. Not really complicated there. Just go to the dining room... worst that can happen is that you are on the wrong one of the two floors. You will see where the people go 🙂

We too are on Apex tomorrow, Concierge class - just had a text message - we can board from 10.45 am (was 12.30) and Concierge lunch  is indeed in Tuscan as noted above.

So will be leaving home an hour or two earlier!

That's very interesting.

Tuscan is a lovely dining rm.  Apparently,  it has suffient space for  all who are eligible gor the Concierge  sailaway lunch.

We will not be in Concierge Class on our APEX cruise but hope to enjoy Tuscan for dinner.

7 hours ago, Lazy Sailor said:

We too are on Apex tomorrow, Concierge class - just had a text message - we can board from 10.45 am (was 12.30) and Concierge lunch  is indeed in Tuscan as noted above.

So will be leaving home an hour or two earlier!

Great! Maybe that means they will send us the information via email when we are a day out like you are! Enjoy your trip! 🙂

• Haha 1

On 8/20/2024 at 2:42 PM, stvntra said:

Sounds good - thanks so much! 🙂

The ribs are to die for at the Concierge lunch, it ends at 1:00.
I am assuming that you are "Elite"? No one likes to post the details, so that others don't barge in to the Tuscan Grille, but they will check your seapass card which will state "Elite" under Captains Club (which is under your name). We had this amenity, while recently on Equinox; hopefully it hasn't changed. It's a very lovely continental breakfast, complete with Bloody Mary's, Mimosa or Bellini (peach & Prosecco) Enjoy your cruise. We'll be on the Eclipse the 28th.   😎

On 8/21/2024 at 11:51 AM, stvntra said:

what did they send you.. did u print it out..might be useful for boarding????

On 8/23/2024 at 9:51 PM, alibaba1 said:

The ribs are to die for at the Concierge lunch, it ends at 1:00.
I am assuming that you are "Elite"? No one likes to post the details, so that others don't barge in to the Tuscan Grille, but they will check your seapass card which will state "Elite" under Captains Club (which is under your name). We had this amenity, while recently on Equinox; hopefully it hasn't changed. It's a very lovely continental breakfast, complete with Bloody Mary's, Mimosa or Bellini (peach & Prosecco) Enjoy your cruise. We'll be on the Eclipse the 28th.   😎

Thank you! No, we are not elite but have the perk of having a Concierge room.  I am looking forward to the lunch and would be thrilled to have yummy Ribs! 🙂

On 8/24/2024 at 5:29 AM, hcat said:

what did they send you.. did u print it out..might be useful for boarding????

Mine still says 11:30 boarding, but we have Wi-fi premium with extra perks, and it says in there to board as soon as boarding begins.  Trust me, I have a file folder with ALL kinds of paperwork to take with me on boarding day, so I don't forget anything. 🙂