Final folio timing

When does princess usually email your final folio?  I disembarked last Wednesday (8/28) from Emerald and still have not received email with final folio.  Final charge to credit card was correct/as expected based on last folio printed on board; but now need final version showing credit card charged (to file insurance claim).

thx

ps-they do have correct email as I have received the post cruise survey

25 minutes ago, blueexpedition29 said:

When does princess usually email your final folio?  I disembarked last Wednesday (8/28) from Emerald and still have not received email with final folio.  Final charge to credit card was correct/as expected based on last folio printed on board; but now need final version showing credit card charged (to file insurance claim).

thx

ps-they do have correct email as I have received the post cruise survey

you might can as least get the claim started (AON)? if you have the final folio printed showing amount due, a copy of the credit card charge for that exact amount paid to Princess on disembarkation date, and a copy of the medical records / invoice

good luck - hopefully you will get the email soon

I was told by Princess customer support that it can take up to a week but if you ask 3 employees the same question you are likely to get 3 different answers so take that with a grain of salt. I received mine 2 days after disembarkation.

I disembarked Sky Princess in early August and received the folio statement by email on the 29th - almost 4 weeks after disembarking. My Mastercard was charged before I arrived home but the amount was correct. I have learnt to take a screenshot of my final account Folio the morning we disembark. 

I got an email within 24 hours – but it did come with the caveat that there might be additional charges for up to two weeks from that point; I assume because of the lag time between when you use your credit card and when it actually gets charged or something like that. So technically, what I got wasn’t the final, final folio. That said, we only bought one thing each on the ship and that was done with OBC, so the one they sent us already is pretty final for us.

Got off the Crown on 8/11 and still have not received the e-mail folio !!!  I found an e-mail link somewhere on the website and asked about it.  Got a reply that they received the e-mail, but still have heard nothing !!😒🙄

25 minutes ago, notus said:

Got off the Crown on 8/11 and still have not received the e-mail folio !!!  I found an e-mail link somewhere on the website and asked about it.  Got a reply that they received the e-mail, but still have heard nothing !!😒🙄

Did you check your Spam folder?