Muster Station Location

The Royal app will have the location of your muster station once checked in prior to boarding.  

Look for the "Safety" icon under "more" at the bottom of the app.

Edited by twangster
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, SAS21 said:

Is there a website where I can find the muster stations on Brilliance prior to embarkation?

It will be listed on your boarding pass. The muster stations may be either inside or outside depending on where your cabin is located, but since you do all of the safety stuff on the app, you will only be at your muster station for two minutes.

Edited by orville99

There is no website that has this information that I am aware of.  The other responses have correctly addressed when and how you will know.  I am just curious, however, as to why that would be something you would want to know ahead of time? 

As mentioned by @orville99, you will complete your safety drill day of boarding on the app at your convenience and once completed just go to the muster station where a crew member will confirm completion of the drill by way of scanning your SeaPass card.  Very quick and easy.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1

I am unsure why you care since you are only there for 60 seconds.  Your Muster station is on the back of your cabin door.

99% of Radiance class muster stations on Radiance class are outside.  I think it's 100%, but RCI always proves me wrong.

2 hours ago, steveru621 said:

I am unsure why you care since you are only there for 60 seconds.  Your Muster station is on the back of your cabin door.

99% of Radiance class muster stations on Radiance class are outside.  I think it's 100%, but RCI always proves me wrong.

Several of the muster stations are in the specialty restaurant lobby.and the schooner bar.

Edited by orville99
  • Like 3