The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday September 10th, 2024

Happy 98th Birthday to Martha’s mother!  What an accomplishment.  Pat’s cousin in England had his 96th when Pat visited him in England a few months ago.  He also lives on his own and manages, but is almost blind.  He is amazing.  So I tell Pat he is worth saving!  

DS just came for a visit and brought us some beans from his garden.  I’ve never seen this type.  We’ll try them tomorrow, as I’m making chicken curry with cauliflower tonight.  

IMG_5375.thumb.jpeg.8b4d5be1a2562c8c8f6f08dbdfbe49b7.jpeg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

@XBGuy  I have an older iPhone SE… it won’t support AirTags. That’s something that I would be interested in. 

@Cruzin Terri Terri, sorry you’re in a flare-up and may need to ramp up meds. Wish you could find another path but you have a lot going on, and I’m thinking that burden makes some things worse.  I know you’re doing the best you can!  Praying for Amazing!  

@Haljo1935 (((hugs)))!

Sorry your procedure was uncomfortable! Tell them for next time!  

💔 And extra blessings to  others here who have had similar loses of loved ones… I remember a sudden trip made to the mid-west, won’t say more, just sending extra blessings of love to you too! 
And others here, 💙

@JazzyV Vanessa, Hoping the meds help! And the vertigo wanes quickly. Thanks for all you do for us. 

@Vict0riann Thanks for the Picton pix!  We took the camper  van on the ferry $$. But so glad for that whole visit!  Stunning places and wonderful people!  
Hoping you got approval for Pat’s procedure. 

@rafinmd Hope you can get a better test tonight. Sounds like you’re in good care. 

@smitty34877 Sending extra strength for tonight!  

@marshhawk Thanks for being here!  ❤️

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, RMLincoln said:

@Haljo1935 (((hugs)))!

Sorry your procedure was uncomfortable! Tell them for next time!  

💔 And extra blessings to  others here who have had similar loses of loved ones… I remember a sudden trip made to the mid-west, won’t say more, just sending extra blessings of love to you too! 
And others here, 💙

Thank you. 🫂 🤗 to you, too. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Sad to read you had 3 family members who felt suicide was the answer.

Prayers 🙏 for you all Elizabeth.

5 hours ago, JazzyV said:

@Haljo1935 I'm glad you were able to get the 2nd procedure, but ouch on it hurting. Wasn't your eye anesthetized? I'm sorry today was a tough reminder of terrible times in your family.

6 hours ago, ottahand7 said:

@Haljo1935 Ouch on your eye appointment.  Sorry about the suicides in your family.  

7 hours ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Elizabeth, I'm glad you could get the second treatment, but sorry each one will be a bit more intense.  I'm also sorry today brought back such painful memories.

10 hours ago, bennybear said:

...Suicide awareness is extremely important,  I too worked counselling teens and know many whose lives have been touched.   Hugs @Haljo1935

Heartfelt ❤️ thanks to you all.

Apologies if I missed anyone. I really should do this on the computer 🫣 I hope to come back to take another peek, but if I don't thank you directly, please know I appreciate your support & kindness.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3