When does app get accurate for dining times?

zitsky

I know the app will be up to date when I board.  But how close to sail date can I rely on dining times days/hours?  

Because for my Jan ‘25 sailing on Millie I think we have sea days on day 4&5 but app shows Luminae open for lunch on different days that are port days.  

I like to throw things on our shared calendar so my partner has a clue what to expect.

3 hours ago, zitsky said:

I know the app will be up to date when I board.  But how close to sail date can I rely on dining times days/hours?  

Because for my Jan ‘25 sailing on Millie I think we have sea days on day 4&5 but app shows Luminae open for lunch on different days that are port days.  

I like to throw things on our shared calendar so my partner has a clue what to expect.

Don’t expect it to be correct, even when you are on board. I know ours wasn’t last month on Millie.

The app shows the dining hours and menus for the current sailing until very shortly before you cruise.  So you are seeing Luminae open on what are sea days on the current sailing.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, jelayne said:

The app shows the dining hours and menus for the current sailing until very shortly before you cruise.  So you are seeing Luminae open on what are sea days on the current sailing.  

It's been my experience that the app has shown dining hours and menus for a placeholder (not current) sailing until very shortly before your cruise. 

1 hour ago, RichYak said:

It's been my experience that the app has shown dining hours and menus for a placeholder (not current) sailing until very shortly before your cruise. 

I had different experience, nothing is consistent with Celebrity.