Royal Caribbean - Hawaii to Sydney October Cruise - Drinks Package cost?

Micky H

Hi,

I've booked the RCC Hawaii to Sydney 18-night cruise in October 2025. At this stage the cost of the drinks packages has not been released. Was wondering if anyone heading on the same cruise next month may be able to give me a price of the packages if at all possible? Trying to plan ahead and save my dollars!  Cruised numerous shorter cruises with RCC but not sure if the price changes due to being a longer cruise and also a large number of sea days.

Thanks

13 minutes ago, Micky H said:

Hi,

I've booked the RCC Hawaii to Sydney 18-night cruise in October 2025. At this stage the cost of the drinks packages has not been released. Was wondering if anyone heading on the same cruise next month may be able to give me a price of the packages if at all possible? Trying to plan ahead and save my dollars!  Cruised numerous shorter cruises with RCC but not sure if the price changes due to being a longer cruise and also a large number of sea days.

Thanks

That’s a repo in a couple of months as today.

IMG_1751.thumb.png.579e56526d6bd9c6d2696b394624f7ed.png

On 9/27/2024 at 11:15 AM, Micky H said:

Hi,

Thanks

In my opinion, they're all expensive and rarely worth the money when drilling down the cost.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2024 at 1:41 AM, SinbadThePorter said:

Only an arm. The leg comes in for the internet package. 😱

I got the Internet plan for my upcoming Ovation cruise for US$360. I could get six months of much faster Internet at home for that price. 

• Haha 1